Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
I remember hating being around the toxic roleplayers, and other less vitriolic, but still vitriolic, people on Derpi. But now, after thinking about it long enough, I realize that while they were wrong to do what they did, they were just a symptom of a much larger problem: The staff.
Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
Back then I had to put up with some repugnant derpi users who kept talking to me about their sex fetishes and crazy masturbation habits no matter how many times I told them that I wasn’t interested or how many times I asked the staff to pound some common sense on them. (According to the idiots, talking to a stranger about the things they liked to do with their dicks or what they would like to do to ten year old anime girls was “just trying to be friendly” and how only bitter, boring people would dislike that.)

Later, I found out that derpi’s staff is made out of almost nothing but sex degenerates, including two infamous morons who love to wear adult diapers to fill them with their waste and well, no wonder the staff always kept taking the perverts’ side no matter how unpleaseant they could be.

I do not regret leaving that place. Pony fans are considered as creeps precisely because of places like derpibooru.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
They parade themselves as an unbiased moderation team that acts entirely on their own political views whenever they want, Who are happy to listen to everyone’s concerns except when they aren’t, for rules that apply to the entire site, except when they don’t.

It is a belief that breeds unhealthy lifestyles. Same thing as Twitter, except it affects the majority of the fandom that I fell in love with.

I might not like Ponybooru anymore, but at least they don’t let users they like selectively twist the rules to their whim!
Anonymous #6C76
Later, I found out that derpi’s staff is made out of almost nothing but sex degenerates,

full  
including two infamous morons who love to wear adult diapers to fill them with their waste

I guess I now know why there’s so much diaper fetish art there. Excuse me, I now need some brain bleach.
Anonymous #B19F
@Anonymous #5F71  
Most of that behaviour and disgusting fetishes I’ve seen it in the furry fandom before, so it doesn’t surprise me coming from the same admins that always go “but pony is also furry, hence we’ll merge with our furfag safespace”.

@Anonymous #5F71  
@Zaknel
Pony fans are considered as creeps precisely because of places like derpibooru.

And this is the consecuence for our fandom thanks to those deranged manchildren.
Anonymous #6C76
And this is the consecuence for our fandom thanks to those deranged manchildren.

To be entirely fair, I’ve seen some pretty cringey IRL behavior from pony fans at sci-fi and anime cons too.
Anonymous #5F71
So according to the altboorus thread on /mlp/, Derpibooru has banned China IPs from accessing to their site.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Equestria Girls is still something to complain about, apparently,whether it be complaining that it ended or that it happened at all.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
@Dex Stewart  
I’m certainly on the “that it happened at all” side. But what is really painful is that it was successful enough to continue past the first film.

I have seen the four of them, but only once.  
  •  
    Each one was the same; felt like corporate whales ate FIM, digested everything that made it good, took all the iconography out of context rendering it meaningless, and puked pure brand recognition onto the nearest beach. Then all the tourists at the beach go over and just eat all that vomit. Then the whale just keeps doing it, because it worked the first time.  
  •  
    By that point it was clear I was only torturing myself for no reason, so I never watched any of the series, if there was one.

Sorry for the mixed metaphors.

To quote my post from long ago:  
For me, it was the second EqG film that killed my initial enthusiasm [as well as sincerity and openness around MLP]. The first one I had just ignored, believing it was one-time fail that we would later make fun of à la Newborn Cuties. But after the second one was well recieved; I felt angry at myself, like I was a moron who fell for a bait and switch.
As for the people who actually wanted more? I just don’t understand.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Fleur de Lis  
I liked Rainbow Rocks and Everfree.  
The others were meh. Everfree was meh,too, but it reminded me of Friday the 13th and that made me feel good. I’m pretty accepting when it comes to g4 stuff. There’s not a whole lot I absolutely dislike.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
@Dex Stewart  
I started watching after season 2, became very emotionally invested to what the show was at that time, and was punished for that (see above). There are many episodes I like after that, but alongside a persistent suspicion toward any new content. Overall, I like most of the first 6 seasons, season 7 is meh, 8 and 9 are terrible.

All I know about Friday the 13th is from the AVGN video on the NES game.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Fleur de Lis  
I’m not a big fan of the finale,and a few episodes here and there. The only ones I actively skip are the one where Derpy got edited and the one with Fluttershy’s brother.

Friday the 13th (the original one) had a group of young adults fixing up a camp and then getting brutally murdered with lots of cool special effects. Everfree was just missing the murders.
Anonymous #428A
@Anonymous #B19F  
Something like that. AG-Poni said the staff was told to play dumb and tell users it was a connection issue of some kind. I don’t remember if they were told to say it was cloudflare or a problem on the user’s end.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide