Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #8B4E  
True, just putting pride colors in fictional characters because why not.  
Although I don’t pay too much attention for it, June is another mere month to me, plus in my country is not that relevant that pride thingy or is celebrated less.  
I suggest you that don’t boil your head too much with the LGBTQ+ flags and pay attention to other matters that need to take care first.

@RD8K  
You want a Fanta for that?  
full
Anonymous #8B4E
@Anonymous #7590

It’s not easy trying to not to pay attention to gay flags and same sex fanart, when pretty much every website I go to promotes that crap, especially the brony sites.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@RD8K  
Pride is the first and most serious of all the sins. The idea that an entire month could be dedicated to the sin that introduced death into the world shows just how seriously far humans have fallen.
Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #8B4E  
Additionally this pride month is a strategy for companies to fit the rainbowed season, so they’ll promote this non stop and people fall for it thinking they’ll support them, but they’re going for the money.

I mean, I totally get you that you don’t want to see pride colors (specially in ponies) in the internet, but that’s out suggestions, either you take it or leave it as be.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Officer Hotpants  
Absent, because derpistaff subscribe to an authoritarian ideology, which naturally goes “our belief is all the proof we need, GUILTY!”.  
Like, it doesn’t even reach proof of guilt, proof or innocence, or any evidence at all - stops at pure belief and sufficient amount of people crying about it.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@Barhandar  
I don’t recognize that mod from back when (though memorizing all 45 mod profiles they had at the time would be a hell of a trick). If they’re new then I feel bad for them and I hope they don’t let the others transform them.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Officer Hotpants  
He’s an old mod, returned to staff due to his severely misplaced belief that he would be able to “fix” that bucket of toxic crabs.

@Skoon  
ALR is basically a Twittermite at this time so I feel the same way as you.
inb4 changelings replacing reasonable people, making them act in this stupid way
Psy Key

Cocky Scamp
@SoctaviaBestPone  
I think each and every one of us is capable of upholding freedom of speech for every individual, regardless of country. Though, I think the staff deserve the credit for getting everything set up. If not for them, then we wouldn’t be in the position to be defenders ourselves. At least not in the fandom.

Together, we tell Derpi staff that we neither want them nor need them and we would rather they either sit straight and stop being terrible people, or leave altogether.

It will be a happy day when Derpi has to shut down due to low funds.
KillswitchEngageHyperFanatic
Liberty Belle - A bell rings once again in honor of the unchained.  (Attended our anniversary picture.)

More Than Just A Fanboy
@SoctaviaBestPone  
Thanks for the wishes Ms. Tavi. Defend the free speech should be a priority in this current times where everyone wants to control what you think, what you say or what you do. It’s like they don’t want people but marionetes instead. Otherwise, the libertity shouldn’t be a polemic topic right now. And, if you want to thank anyone else, the staff here deserves some credits for beign intelligent and mature, knowing how to run a place without repression but also respecting their own rules and visions for what’s the best for the site.

I don’t know if I said this before, but I confess I felt sad for Derpibooru, because tons of important artists or creators of the fandom came from there, or they uploaded their works there. I have been a witness in this years, and seeing what the site has become is hard to watch, and is harder to watch the administration thinking everything is okay for some stupid reason.

Right now all we can do is forget the feelings we had in the past if some of those remain in yourself, and watch to the future.
Interested in advertising on Ponybooru? Click here for information!
Learn how to advertise on ponybooru, free options are availble.

Ponybooru ain't free mate - help support us financially!

ETH: 0xC41132ad4627FBfBd0d1712A27B268a06278eE50 | BTC: bc1qeyw3e72pcylque89r2940hhfzrz339kxuvruun
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide