Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #B19F
And the job is complete.  
They sent a pet to taste the waters here, derail the threads, bait, cause drama and some people fell for it.
Anonymous #428A
@Anonymous #B19F  
The derpi shill has been broadcasting his intent for months now. Anyone who “fell for the bait” is either stupid or blind. Personally I was bored and interested in seeing where it would go.
Anonymous #A543
What’s wrong with that? It literally does not affect you in any way, and let’s people know how to refer to Luna.

There’s nothing “wrong” with it. It’s just pure, unfiltered, faggotry. Why do you care that complete strangers on the internet know to use fart/shit as your pronouns? To most people you’re just a fucking rando.

Take it from your local neighborhood not-so-friendly tranny: pronouns are fucking useless unless your ego doesn’t allow you to comprehend that you’re just some dude on the internet.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
@Anonymous #A543  
The issue with pronouns-and the insistence on using them-is that a pronoun is a word you use to describe someone when they’re not in the room with you.

This is why the offense argument is bullshit, even if you work within the idea that you should protect someone’s feelings. Because if you refer to someone in the third person when they’re in front of you, you’re basically snubbing/ignoring them, which is far more (and universally recognised) rude and offensive then being referred to in a way you disapprove of.

The only way in which you would know if someone used a pronoun you didn’t approve of, is by butting in on a conversation you where not party to, or if someone who was in it went out of their way to inform you.

It is demanding people refer to you using language that you approve of, even when you’re not in the room. Needless to say, this is something you have no right to.
Humble Oriathan
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Wally Worshiper
@Anonymous #A543  
@FeatherTrap  
This, and, it tells me that you’re a limp-wristed fag who easily gets upset over words, so naturally, im going to call you the opposite of what you want to be called so you can throw an autistic fit for my amusement in hopes that you’ll learn a lesson and toughen up.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@FeatherTrap  
That is the implication, the face value is demanding respect and obedience that have not been earned.

In a twist of irony, this isn’t much different from women demanding others obey (because they’re used to being placated) on chans and the like, and is exactly what “no girls on the internet” exemplifies. You don’t get special treatment because you ACTUALLY HAVE a womb, you shouldn’t be getting special treatment because you WANT to have one either.  
Have there been any documented spectacular blowouts from people incapable of comprehending that “it/it” is perfectly valid pronouns for someone to choose for themselves? I know there are people using those.

@Humble Oriathan  
Kindergartens used to teach “sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me”, but it seems now they teach “if you’re offended by words, throw a massive tantrum like an infant”.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I dont have a problem with pronouns. Its a simple way to make yourself feel better,especially if you have some identity issues.
Anonymous #5F71
@Dex Stewart  
Nobody has problems with the pronouns themselves. The problem are the ones who abuse pronous to elevate themselves above others.
evan555alpha
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Artist - you can stop complaining about not having any flavour text on your artist badge now

Head Administrator
UwU Chwyasawis my waifu
@Luna  
Get fucked, cunt. Oh wait, you don’t have one.  
This message does not reflect the opinions of Ponybooru or its staff team. Have a nice day!
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
Okay okay. Hear me out here.

Whichever person came up with the theory that Luna is TheGlitchedWolf is a genius. It’s so stupid yet just close enough to potential reality that it may be true.

I can’t even believe this is an issue and I’m having a SOLID giggle over here after reading Luna’s response of not being TheGlitchedWolf. This is almost the dumbest shit I’ve seen on this booru since the beginning.

This somehow manages to top me shitting all over the tags and creating a eggman pissing on the moon copypasta and uploading it as meta to the site.  

What the absolute fuck guys.

Put me in the screencap.
Adán Druego
Artist -

I mean the pronouns I identify with and use for myself are: I/me  
But I would prefer that those addressing me refer to me as: You/you

…because, uh, grammar and that’s just how the English language, like, works.
Anonymous #7590
@Havoc  
To my knowledge, some dude from derpi baiting the rest with arguments that we’re the worst booru and that derpibooru / furbooru has a better management and shit.

I just followed part of it, I kinda got the point that he is just provoking to get some attention.
Adán Druego
Artist -

Some of you are saying that we fell for the bait provided by the derpi-thing, but I’d say that no one actually took that thing seriously. It’s just poking it back out of sheer boredom.

The derpi-thing is like all others of its kind, it’s a misbehaving animal and nothing more. It’s similar to yelling at a stray dog or cat in your yard, you’re not seriously going to call the police or get out a shotgun to force the animal off your property, but you are going to shoo it away and maybe throw a rock in its general direction. That’s basically what interacting with the woke far left creatures on Twitter amounts to and the same applies to interacting with those kinds of things within our fandom. They’re not an actual cause for concern, they’re just dirty stray animals who will bring fleas. In the case of derpi-trash, the fleas are “woke” ideas of equity, blm, acab and anything deranged concept thought up by emotionally and mentally inferior “people” on the left and on Twitter.

Remember, those creatures are only as human as we decide. Their lives and views only matter to the extent to which we are willing to humor them. But never forget, those things aren’t our equals and they never will be. Don’t humor them too much, it’ll only harm them in the end.
Anonymous #5F71
This is what I can’t understand about Derpi fanatics: they kept yammering about how they hated certain people and how much they wanted them gone from their site, and now that altboorus are a thing and the people they hated so much began migrating there, they still had the need to follow them to a place they don’t like, that is full of people they don’t like, just to keep yammering about how much they hate the place and the users there.

Dude, they left Derpibooru. You got your wish, so move on, and please stop being a turbocretin.  
What else could you want?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide