Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

InfraYellow
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained
Artist -

@Adan Druego  
I really want to say you’re glowing but… Jesus man, we’re not going to band against a race of people, especially in a fandom about small colored horses lmao  
I agree wootmaster is a snake, but to say shit like “blacks have no home here” because a stupid person on Twitter is being a stupid person on Twitter doesn’t fly well especially since there were blacks and tons of other minorities that banded together to fight for Aryanne and the creation of these boorus. Yeah black Twitter is full of retards, so is every other corner of Twitter but don’t let that cloud your judgment of an entire ethnic group.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@InfraYellow  
Honestly, as annoying and cringe-worthy as it is to see posts like that on booru for cartoon ponies, it’s probably better off in the long run that folks like that are wasting time trying to rally up people who don’t care to listen to them at all. God forbid they leave their keyboards alone and go out into the real world to do anything that would allow them to make progress towards their stated goals, that thought is terrifying.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Anonymous #B19F  
My point is that it doesn’t even matter even if he is being serious, the Fourth Reich is not going to come out of a Pony Image Booru. And if it does…well, I’m going to piss myself laughing every time I hear the word “Nazi”, because then it will officially be an absolute fucking joke. More then it already is, I mean.

Just roll your eyes at cringe like that and go back to watching ponies. Unlike on DB, you can actually do that without being harassed or banned by the mods.
Adán Druego
Artist -

WootMaster is at it again…
He’s literally complaining and claiming that the shooter was worshiping Hitler thus leading back to and propping up the accusation that we all have a Nazi problem… I believe I’m familiar with the exact “Jesus Reincarnated as Hitler” comic. Why? Because I have it saved somewhere on my own computer too.
Clearly, if one Applejack fan murders people then there’s an existential threat to society, like a gendered public restroom to a woke Twitter user.
But let us think about this in general terms. Bad person liked ponies equals bad fandom community of murderers, right?
Obviously flawed logic behind generalizations just how derpibooru and allies grouped all anti-censorship users with neo-Nazis.
So, misbehaving black whining on Twitter about the normal people getting sick and tired of its bad behavior after having tolerated it for long enough. Now, add a race of people, blacks, constantly misbehaving in society, then whining about how the other more civilized races are getting sick and tired of them causing problems for everyone else. Then bad blacks get violent with law enforcement and threaten the lives of innocent non-blacks forcing officers to use deadly force to protect the innocent from the criminal. Then many black go rabid and destroy everything in sight… Literally starting off with their own community’s area.
Literally, what has been happening throughout the US for nearly a year. Blacks resisting arrest, assaulting law enforcement and crying fault when the officers respond, then loot and rioting. And claim all people, who wouldn’t kneel before them and start trashing cities as white supremacists… despite many of those people being Hispanics, Asians, Muslims, Jews etc… basically many being non-whites, but still somehow white supremacists.
So, bad pony fan means Nazi problem.
Bad black Twitter nobody means minority group of black pony fans problem.
Clearly, we need to unite, because we have an obvious black problem.
Flaw logic behind generalizations.
Blacks Have No Home Here
A Reworded Parody Of This
full
We need to stop the black bronies before they cause 2 Terabytes worth of damages to booru servers. Just wait eventually wootmaster will be buying a million follower user accounts on Stormfront, Parler, Trump 2024 and Ponybooru. All which have under 0.0008% Sub-Saharan Black User bases.
I’m joking about and calling attention to the fact that, there’s over 2 billion dollars in damage done to the US caused by riots, one of the founders of blm just purchased a few million-dollar homes in overwhelming white areas of the country, thus an overwhelmingly white site like Stormfront and supposedly right-wing sites and movements like Parler, Trump 2024 and Ponybooru, which is obviously where all the pro-Nazi users from derpibooru left to. I’m implying that WootMaster is a mini-version of that blm founder

Must dissect, entire post, in order to explain, entire post.

Was I supposed to use that symbol thing ”/)” or an emoji or something?!

BASICALLY, I WASN’T ACTUALLY BEING SERIOUS AND EXPECTING ACTUAL ACTION. I was mirroring Wootmaster’s and others’ flawed logic in generalizing everything, especially this site. People, here, aren’t neo-Nazis, but they’ll eventually bring up that claim once more.

…plus, I typed all that out at like 3 in the morning on a tablet… when I should have been asleep.
Anonymous #5F71
@Dex Stewart  
DB’s politics thread was in theory a good idea, as it served it’s purpose as a containment place for topics that did not belong anywhere else.  
Now, what really should have been nuked were the conflictive users who only used that place to fights, and the dumb ones who were too stupid to realize how annoying and ignorant were all along, especially when they carried their dumb grudges everywhere because according to them, the fight continues forever until they finally win.

On a different topic, apparently some 4chan moderators finally had enough and dropped the banhammer on some derpi shills and derailers because they have been completely silient for days now.
Adán Druego
Artist -

@Officer Hotpants  
I may have failed at least one psychiatric evaluation… because views, plans and theories.

@Dex Stewart  
Deletion Reason: The Unabridged Version  
Ciaran-N-TSP: As a DerpiMod, I just want to tell you that your post is making me feel very uncomfortable. I understand that you have your views and opinions but as a selfish-self-centered-self-rightious-child, I would prefer that you not continue to do things that I don’t want you to do. This is about my feelings and your crimes. I’m in the right and you’re basically a war criminal on parole. I may need counseling due to your careless actions which have cause and will continue to cause me great mental anguish and gastrointestinal problems until at least Tuesday afternoon at about three minutes after three o’clock, assuming I don’t get triggered by a tweet on Twitter by a politician who literally tweets just to trigger me who I’m following, so I can be aware of what atrocities that person is tweeting about.
Ciaran-N-TSP: Please, use your words.
Dex: I––
Ciaran-N-TSP: STOP! THIS IS MY TIME!! WHY ARE YOU ASSAULTING ME WITH YOUR UNWARRANTED WORDS! HAVE YOU NO COMMON DECENCY!!! WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME WITH YOUR SILENCE?! SILENCE IS VIOLENCE!! WHY ARE YOU CONDONING VIOLENCE AGAINST ME?!?!
Dex: …
Ciaran-N-TSP: *HYPERVENTILATING INTENSIFIES*

4 PermaBans Later

Dex: I made that picture though…
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart  
What you need to do is check if others have posted memes or something. I am pretty sure I have seen others posts jokes in reply like that… almost seems like a mod doesn’t like you but you can’t go to that accusation without data. Not that a confrontation would be worth it but it’d be nice to know.

@Anonymous #5F71  
On a different topic, apparently some 4chan moderators finally had enough and dropped the banhammer on some derpi shills and derailers because they have been completely silient for days now.

I still need to go through all the alleged activity. Some of it, like here just seems to be stuff blown out of portion and some of it clearly looks like somebody is coordinating something and man this thread just creeped me out Mainly the tone of the guy who seems to be making a sincere effort to argue with the thread and his “let’s all surrender authoritarianism mentality” and almost a slight threading tone (depending on how you take it).

@Anonymous #FA97  
Gamergate is a bunch of idiots blowing a smaller thing out of proportion with the media than taking one side and adding fuel to the fire by attacking anyone who was just somewhat skeptical or even trying to stay out of it as enemies. Truth be told, if Equestria Daily were to abandon it’s “let’s avoid controversy/say the right thing to make said controversy go away” stance for a more active social justice and going after anything with a whiff of “ebiv 4chan” one than you may have something sort of like the game journalist going after their audience.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheBridge  
full  
Basically this. I don’t like getting to serious about politics,so I’ll just pop in if I think something is intresting or funny. They don’t like that,which is weird when they delete comments or step in and say things are getting heated…  
I’m not sure what they want the politics thread to be like. Whatevs I’ll stick to the fun ones.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
I do believe I explained that my issue comes from moderation team inconsistency rather than the rules themselves.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide