Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #7590
@Zaknel  
Even several recent images of Aryanne from 1-2 months ago still there with plenty of upvotes, and I was wondering they were gonna be deleted because of “racism”
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@Anonymous #5F71  
I don’t think this is legit. By his own admission in the archive he didn’t remember it and I’ve found a archive that shows he had that price back in 2020 And before that no price was set with just a message that it would vary based on a number of factors.  
full  
I am not accusing anyone of any wrong doing. Patachu just didn’t remember and anons just jumped the gun in the /mlp/ thread.

@Zaknel  
@Anonymous #7590  
I’m willing to bet that they themselves don’t know when or if they will eventually do that. For as much as some folks scream of them being a organized Marxist conspiracy they really weren’t on the same page and struggling to respond to various outside pressures. Not to say that I don’t think any of them are plotting or having plans though but it is less organized and not fully conceived.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@ANoobis  
As far as I know, yes, that’s the “TSP doxing someone is totally fine” and “French law doesn’t ban it dodge” event. Dubious source, though.  
@Zaknel  
Or people were too busy shitting in comments to actually report it.
Aperture_tech
Not a duck badge -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Anonymous #5F71  
Lol. I wish I could have half the talent for pissing off derpi that Patachu has, he really gets them to seethe. I can’t tell how many times I’ve seen all kinds of what could really only be called libel against him posted on /mlp/ whenever they suspect he made a post. Ciaran can seethe himself into a fucking ditch.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide