Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #428A
@DragonSam98  
Happened around the time Joey backstabbed the rest of the staff to appease the twittermites. I guess it was the best way knighty could figure out how to stay out of the drama.

Or maybe it was around the release of Marenheit? It might’ve been in response to one of the fics hitting the featured box and the twittermites shitting themselves over it.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@DragonSam98  
@Officer Hotpants  
People frown upon lottery ticket charities because people often spend their life savings, or even stolen money, on those tickets. And so those charities are using dishonesty as their first step.

I guess Aryanne is a bank robber in real life.
Anonymous #A628
I wonder what other crazy theory derp staff and my dear ciaralin will create next.  
Do you think they will face the consequences of their action one day?
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
I’d be a bit careful if you’re not ready to burn the bridge yet 100% fellow Texan from speaking too harshly, some Derpi users do track here and you never know if a trouble maker could spin up a little bit of drama.

@Anonymous #A628  

It could explode in their face tomorrow, they may just ride on in a gray zone of drama lurking due to poor moderation but never reaching a boiling point. Though I am coming from a point of view of them being more like dysfunctional family than anything else.
Anonymous #B19F

Their attitude isn’t exactly of people that face consecuences or even faces problems in real life.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide