Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

>>2764681 is uploaded to Derpibooru, anonymously
12 hours later, someone from staff changes artist tag to one of the uploader (remember, anonymous upload, it’s only visible to staff) and deletes it for DNP, without even bothering to check who the REAL artist, with very distinctive style, is
>the joke is that they could’ve deleted it for DNP anyway because Cammy is “artist upload only” DNP, but no, M-MUST RUSHBAN
Cammy proceeds to upload it himself. It immediately (5 minutes) gets taken down for R1 DNP, later replaced with R6 reuploading deleted image.
Cammy reuploads it again, pointing out that he’s the artist and can do it in the process
The image lasts 2 hours before derpistaff remember they have an universal “fuck you I ban what I want” rule, deleting the image for R0 - harassment
1.5 hours later, the image is restored but Cammy is banned for 3 days for R0 “harassment and REPEATED disregard of rules”, emphasis mine
>m-muh presentation, can’t show our fuckups to users (image deletion reasons are visible to everyone), must rugsweep them (user bans are only visible to themselves)
>literally narcissism 101
Two more hours, and the image is deleted again for “Rule #0: Harassment of an individual (derogatory portrayal as a snake)”
Based anon draws >>2766066 and, with a slight modification (added Cadence) uploads it to Derpi
Not even two minutes later, it’s banned with “rule 0” and quote from it about don’t incite
Then after five minutes it’s undeleted with locked comments
>M-MUH PRESENTAYSHON
anon draws a sketchy but super cute Derpy lamia
it’s deleted for R0 and uploader banned for a week
based anon draws Derpy as a lamia with a mouseffin, explicitly suspiciously specifically denying it being for the cause (and linking it to the request to draw snek Derpy)
four hours in and it’s somehow not deleted
@Acres  
No, don’t edit the snake tongue out, give her a lamia tail so that >M-MUH PRESENTAYSHON looks even worse.

@Anonymous #5F71  
It’s a fresh restart that automatically clears him from all the bad things he did under the other name, or at least that’s what he must believe.
But the image portraying Derpy with a snake tongue is nonetheless deleted for “being derogatory to an user”.  
@Anonymous #7590  
Did you catch the 3D one?  
@Zaknel  
Pfffthahahaha!  
>USED to work for the mafia in Japan  
When, over 15 years ago, since that’s when Yakuza met their end? And is he aware that without proof it’s just another piece of evidence for ciaran being pathological liar?
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@Zaknel  
Wat

@Barhandar  
I know I’ve seen images of that level before, even referencing the anti bad guy squad I think.

>>2764681 is uploaded to Derpibooru, anonymously
12 hours later, someone from staff changes artist tag to one of the uploader (remember, anonymous upload, it’s only visible to staff) and deletes it for DNP, without even bothering to check who the REAL artist, with very distinctive style, is
>the joke is that they could’ve deleted it for DNP anyway because Cammy is “artist upload only” DNP, but no, M-MUST RUSHBAN
Cammy proceeds to upload it himself. It immediately (5 minutes) gets taken down for R1 DNP, later replaced with R6 reuploading deleted image.
Cammy reuploads it again, pointing out that he’s the artist and can do it in the process
The image lasts 2 hours before derpistaff remember they have an universal “fuck you I ban what I want” rule, deleting the image for R0 — harassment

This right here is Derpi’s biggest problem that caused the drama to go so bad. Wasn’t that they would bend the rules out of bias or even a fully arbitrary application of the rules but that they wouldn’t even have the slightest hint of consistency; throwing contradictory justifications to the wall and saying that it was all according to plan.
Barhandar
Artist -

@TheBridge  
Their biggest problem is that they’re a bunch of overgrown babies incapable of facing themselves and taking responsibility for fuckups (which is the first step to fixing the fuckup), even personally, much less publicly. Everything else follows.  
But yes, this specifically is caused by them having zero internal communication, even half a year after the non-stop fuck up extravaganza bonanza caused by inability to communicate.
Anonymous #B19F
@TheBridge
Their biggest problem is that they’re a bunch of overgrown babies incapable of facing themselves and taking responsibility for fuckups (which is the first step to fixing the fuckup), even personally, much less publicly. Everything else follows.
But yes, this specifically is caused by them having zero internal communication, even half a year after the non-stop fuck up extravaganza bonanza caused by inability to communicate.

This can be applied to both staff and some users of Derpi.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Anonymous #B19F  
It can be applied to regrettably excessively large portion of humanity, because there’s absolutely no exam or requirements on having children beyond physical ability to conceive, and overgrown babies tend to produce more overgrown babies.
Interested in advertising on Ponybooru? Click here for information!
Learn how to advertise on ponybooru, free options are availble.

Ponybooru ain't free mate - help support us financially!

ETH: 0xC41132ad4627FBfBd0d1712A27B268a06278eE50 | BTC: bc1qeyw3e72pcylque89r2940hhfzrz339kxuvruun
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide