Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
@Anonymous #CBD8  
I only took a brief gander at his most recent comments on the vent thread, but it looks like they used to be friends. Then he did something that made the Obese Booru-Cop mad at him and he apologised. Ciaran said he forgives him but refuses to be friends with him anymore.

As for what that thing is, I don’t know yet. Investigation is sill ongoing. Knowing Ciaran, he probably voiced an verboten opinion
Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #CBD8  
IIRC, that user tried (and still) to get some friends or someone to talk to in derpi ‘cause he feels that he’s lonely and all that, so he created several forums and got no responses so far.

About him and Ciaran, it was something had to do with that user’s behavior and the type of responses at forums posts that created tension between them. I also know he tried to befriend LightningBolt, but it failed and he got pretty upset by it. (you can check it more in his forum posts on DB)
Anonymous #CBD8
Staying as a BP on here because I have heat with some of the mods on Derpi and I don’t want more drama coming my way.  
Gonna be honest, I almost never use the forums so I don’t know how to navigate them and find information very well.  
Also, where can I find the Chat Log that started all of this. I still haven’t seen it.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@Anonymous #CBD8  
Linking the chat log to you here would be a rule 9 violation, so I would recommend against it for anyone considering posting it here.

That said, it is available on other sites if you know where to look and we can hardly stop you finding it there. Just don’t ask for it on our site.
Anonymous #CBD8
@Napsack  
That’s the thing, I didn’t know it was private. I thought it was publicly released. I’m always late to the party on things like this because I avoid forums like the plague. I was just sent here by another mod so I could get some context on that image I post a little while ago.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@Anonymous #CBD8  
Unfortunately not. The derpi mod chat log was leaked, not released.

There is some context further back in this thread. I know it’s a bit long, but I would recommend reading through the whole thing for information if you haven’t already done so.
Anonymous #CBD8
@Napsack  
Alright. Feel free to delete my previous comment. I wasn’t looking to cause trouble, I was just trying to get the whole story because I only know bits and pieces. And I will read back through.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide