Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #7590
So someone from derpi messaged me yesterday that in one of the threads of asking mods a question, it almost started a discussion over this:  
Can we finally end the nazi stuff? I think today is proof enough that it deserves no quarter.
Anonymous #428A
@Zaknel  
So what’s the tl;dr of it? I’m actually in a good mood for once and I don’t want to ruin it by reading derpi forums again.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@Anonymous #428A  
There was a riot on Capitol Hill trying to kill the Democrats.

Someone said on derpi that this is proof that the Nazis should be banned from Derpi.

Some people counter-argued it.

The mods told everyone to stop.

Meanwhile, the aforementioned post asking the Nazi work to banned is still up, but an earlier post around the first which asked the site to have a better year by not introducing needless and ridiculous policy changed like in 2020 has been deleted for Rule #6.
Anonymous #428A
@Zaknel  
Figures. Gotta have some ‘evidence’ of the community’s wants next time they make a stupid decision.
RD8K
Artist -

@Zaknel  
Gotta love Stage 4 TDS, the logic is just thrown out the window by “these people.” And even if they banned nazis content from Derpibooru, it not gonna stop people from Rioting the government. Trump supporters have been systematically silenced, screwed over, disenfranchised for the past four years, with no recourse, and that’s just fine apparently because their “Nazis.”
ThePonylier

Depressed but living.
@RD8K

And they’re gonna just keep making those treated like shit into fighting back. And while I can see some going “it ain’t gonna happen”, well…look what happened at the Capitol. Sure there wasn’t any super damage like what happened during the riots, but it’s pretty clear people are tired. And it may lead to again people screeching about “DEM RIGHT-WINGERS NUTS LOL”, but it sure as hell gonna keep going.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Ew! I was looking through some of dilarus’s comics and I never knew he was the one behind that comic strip in which Fluttershy is constantly being abused and referred to as the yellow one.

Man, he’s a real jerk. I mean I’m not one of those fanatical Fluttershy Fans, but still she’s nice. Stop picking on the nice ponies.

Also, he’s just a jerk and it’s very apparent by just reading some of his responses to people submitting questions. He’s rude.

If a person wants to be liked then as a general guideline they ought to be somewhat of a pleasant person or at the very least funny.

To be clear, I’m not overly sensitive or easily triggered, I just don’t like dilarus and so I’m extra critical and harsh in my judgement of him for that reason alone.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Adan Druego  
Are those MAS comics? If not, that’s a stolen bit. Dawnsomwhere’s Mentally Advanced Series is where the “yellow one” moniker and general Fluttershy abuse come from.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@LightningBolt
I made no claims as to what themes might be most usually hidden by user filters. Furthermore, I don’t see how it’s rude to say that divisive fetishes/kinks are divisive, and fall under the implications of being so.
Is anyone here surprised that the staff would act like this?
Anonymous #B19F
@Zaknel  
I wouldn’t even mention LB since she’s a known attention whore, so it will attract that mentally unstable derpistaff here imho.
Anonymous #B19F
@Zaknel  
It will change nothing. Their unawareness of what they’ve been doing wrong not only for the last six months but for years is something that requires medical treatment.  
Instead, at much we’ll get infested of their autistic pets attacking this place for some random badge or even for absolutely nothing than the feel of being in the “RiGht pArT Of tHe StOrY” or whatever.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide