Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Crazieman
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (8bit Sawtooth)

Glimmy Glams
Tired and heading to bed, but reading a lot of the newcomers from what is likely the Final Implosion of Derpibooru; we heard you.  
This is the site. Yes it is archival, but it maintains some artist powers. It promotes new art revenue.  
And most of all, speech.  
I know a lot of you are actually terrified of saying the wrong thing.  
Stop.  
Unless you are directly hurling abuse at an individual, no one cares.  
Please enjoy and expand the site and feel free to talk.
NamelessNP

Well, I’m losing reasons to stay at Derpibooru, a lot of my favorite artists are going DNP  
I’m sad to see Derpibooru go like this  
I’ve spent more time there than any other site for the last 8 years, I joined it in the aftermath of Ponibooru’s death and watched the site grow and prosper into a thriving community, and now it’s all being thrown away
ButtercupSaiyan
Artist -

Undesirable
@NamelessNP

I had to DNP myself because I didn’t want to show support for exclusivity of censorship due to flimsier and flimsier excuses. I hope someone there went “well, damn, we lost another one.”

I can’t even have them pull my art because it’s archived a bunch of my art that would otherwise be lost now. I wish I could somehow pull my entire artist tag because uploading pictures 1 by 1 is torture.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
I had to DNP myself because I didn’t want to show support for exclusivity of censorship due to flimsier and flimsier excuses. I hope someone there went “well, damn, we lost another one.”
I can’t even have them pull my art because it’s archived a bunch of my art that would otherwise be lost now. I wish I could somehow pull my entire artist tag because uploading pictures 1 by 1 is torture.

I DNP’ed myself as well when the censorship shit started. Glad I never bothered removing myself from the list.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@Officer Hotpants  
Seriously.

Gaslighting their way out of criticism and call-outs? Insisting that artists who do not like them are just butthurt jerks? Ignoring my concerns that they quite obviously do not seem to care when a user was not only making public death threats to other users but actively and publicly encouraging others to do the same?

My only question is how this did not happen sooner.
Crazieman
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (8bit Sawtooth)

Glimmy Glams
@Zaknel  
Because for years, /mlp/ maintained a NO FANDOM DRAMA policy. Sure, people complained on occasion inside threads, but screencaps or dedicated discussions were deleted.  
Derpibooru was allowed to memory-hole literally everything. Derpibooru history was always maintained in an Orwellian fashion as dictated by the moderation.  
Evidence of duplicity, double standards, moderation abuse, rule breaking was always disappeared.  
But then BLM happened and sparked the purity spiral that must have threatened the /mlp/ mod’s stuff, he stretched the rules.  
Suddenly Derpibooru found itself under a very uncomfortable microscope and could no longer delete evidence.  
It took less than a month for the leftist dictatorship to collapse.
RavenandWritingDesk

Politics is a pandora’s box that once opened can never be shut again. They should never of touched it, Fimfictions cheif Knighty has the right approach as in if someone throws a political shitfit just ignore them until they get bored and take their slap fight some place else.
Zaknel

@Officer Hotpants  
It was rude as Hell. Thing is, I know these two people. And, as far as they have made me aware, the only thing I ever did was reference Bible verses in a thread that they were in nine months ago. After that, they refused to talk to me and have been hostile to me. So hostile, they will not even talk to me calmly about why they are so mad, so I’m not left with much to analyze. It is both pathetic that they would get so riled up, and grating that the moderation team is just okay with this.

All of this, and at the same time, it’s nothing new.
Zaknel

@Crazieman  
I’m just sick of it. I wasn’t even talking to them. I was talking to someone else, who has no problem with me conveying my thoughts with Bible verses, even doing it to himself a few times. The assumption they made was that I was just pretending to be a Chriostian to annoy them.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide