Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #5F71
@Dex Stewart  
It’s like gamers and their urges for hoarding achievements and trophies.  
Derpibooru’s staff weaponized badges and their user’s addictions into a way to manipulate them to do whatever they want them to do for free, and to punish them for doing what they don’t want them to do.
Anonymous #7590
@Zaknel  
To my knowledge, there’s is no badge for a thread started, just the bell and other badges that the PB staff have.  
Maybe in a certain future will be more badges, but that’s the staff decision to make them and the requirements to obtain them.

@acres  
He was really active in the beginning of PB, but now he’s gone without a trace.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules” is very useful if you are trying to break an organization that has a rigid structure, but as much as Saul Alinsky has some good points and his ‘13 rules for radicals’ work well against some hierarchical organizations or bureaucracies with rigid structures, they don’t work with agile or volunteer organizations.
You’ve created a model of how all of this is supposed to work, and are arguing that we, as an organization, must follow the rules of the model you’ve created. But your model does not reflect reality.
For example, our decision to delete images promoting the “Nordic Resistance Movement” in Sweden does not ‘force’ us to also delete all images promoting the “Democrat Farm Labor” party in America, or images that praise the current POTUS, due to some over-riding expectation of ‘fairness to all sides’. We can delete NRM images without having to ever delete any other image, simply because we choose to not host NRM images.
And deleting an image because we found it broke Rule #0 doesn’t mean we then ‘have to’ put disclaimers on top of all the fetish art on the site declaring that it is ‘wrong’.
If that for you means that we have an ideological bias, fair enough.
I still find it incredible Ciaran decided to state that this was not an admission of staff bias.
to_fat_to_fly
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick (Serendipitously Sexy)
Artist -

@Zaknel  
none of them are really going to get off the ground unless derpibooru itself shuts down

Theres also still an issue of posts not being in order, so many images uploaded with back links are broken
RD8K
Artist -

Does 90% of society even know tye definition of “fascist” anymore?

From the basic definition of what I know is “By the state, for the state, in the state.”

Their definition is freedom of speech, protect your own property, protecting yourself with your 2A rights, tradition, family value, Christianity, and not wanting white people to be a majority.

@Anonymous #5F71  
I being playing games for two decades, and I can tell you right now they are no appeal of gaining something you don’t physically own. I mean sure, you will has some clout for being that guy with having “that reward”, but what will happen if that site just vanish or the service shutdown? are those rewards you collected for many years are now useless. So I don’t get this appeal of trying to gather these digital rewards, it just “ok cool..Whatever.” to me. It going to be useless down the line.

No disrespect toward the people working on them, I’m just say..
DragonSam98

Hello everyone! ^^ Generic SFM artist here!

I happened upon this site after watching the shitshow that is Derpibooru. I’ve always been on the fence about posting there, as I kept imagining the comments of my posters becoming a dumpster fire in their own right. XD

I’ve never posted on the forums because of this, and yesterday had my final straw when I happened upon /mlpol/‘s coverage of this, as well as the leaked chat logs. The most I’d heard prior to this was that Aryanne was being banned, and there was a ton of new art for her being posted out of protest. The comments on many of these images, as well as the extreme overreaction to a white horse with a swastika on her butt inspired me to make my own Aryanne art.

I’ll admit I was more than a little scared to post it however, and wound up hiding her cutie mark, and I even went as far to message one of the mods for permission. Suffice to say I was out of the loop on just how insane this whole thing was, so what did the mod do?

They flat out pretended that nothing was even wrong.

full

Now after knowing how bad this situation was, it makes their follow up message look kind of sus.

full

While the images I uploaded have remained, since they can’t really be hit for racism or anything. (Unless you count Pineapples as a race.) That, as well as the tagging war on my most recent set of images, plus the overall toxicity of the site, make me really glad I found this place. :)

How the mighty have truly fallen.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
full
Fight direction for stage and some stage fighting?

Is this the same mod who was always pretending to have something in common with everyone, to try to get on their good side?
Havoc
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
@DragonSam98  
I welcome all with open arms! I look forward to whatever work you put out, don’t know SFM so I can’t give you the best feedback but I’ll try!

On a side note, I think I just got bingo on my Ciaran claims card. Yes!~
DragonSam98

@Fleur de Lis

I would assume so. It’s either that, or they decided to see what dirt they could dig up on me. I’m assuming the later since I was asking permission to post Aryanne art.

@Havoc

Thank you good sir! I’m really liking this place thus far. Thankfully I had a helpful anon post my art here for me. Just look under my artist tag. ^^

SFM, or Source filmmaker uses the same models as garry’s mod, but I think it’s easy to use. :P
DragonSam98

@Dex Stewart

Seriously? They took issue with that?

I’m pretty sure Derpy was lying through his teeth, since it was pretty obvious I was out of the loop.

@Havoc

Jeezus! That’s the kind of thing I’d think a kid would do. DX
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@DragonSam98  
Yeah,they kept insisting that if I used that particular vector image of Aryanne,I should tag it Aryanne,though now they don’t seem to care. Later,and I don’t know if the mods or whoever had anything to do with it,even the pics I drew myself, particularly this one  
People kept adding tags like “I can’t believe it’s not Aryanne” or Nazi or whatnot. Now Fargate isn’t even a statement,I just liked the idea of a pony who liked ATHF.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide