Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
I do.
I was raped in high school. I don’t like to talk about it. I’ve spent years in therapy dealing with it. And believe me when I say that accusing me of being pro-rape is pretty much a line that people should not cross.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
Derpibooru deleted this,along with the bottom image. Apparently one of the artists involved didn’t like their vectors being used this way.  
Which I find odd,do show-accurate vectors based on canon characters count as your own personally created art?
Anonymous #5F71
“I don’t like to talk about it.”

Okay.

He says that and then he immediately talks about it in front of everyone, just to make a point that gives him some advantage on a online discussion on a fucking pony board.

Okay, yes. That is Ciaran’s mental logic for you.

God dammit.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@Anonymous #5F71  
Any single one of his claims about his life I could believe individually, but all of them at once is pretty far-fetched. Especially when being in one denominations precludes you being in another yet he said he is in two, being a Shinto priest precludes you from being a Christian, being an atheist precludes you from being any of those, not to mention all of the other vastly time consuming things he claims to have done.

So, yes, absolutely. He just says what will give him advantage in the moment, not considering how it might reflect later on.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide