Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
I just went there, and they just hit 300 users somewhere in the past 24 hours.

I also see that the only artist on their commissions page is Fozzlepip.
Anonymous #AA59
@Zaknel  
Meh, it’s a dead site from braindead users that wanted to compete with other boorus of supporting the no racism in the fandom and putting lots of mouthpieces (Dilarius art for example)
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Parallel Universe)

Pomegranates :P
@Aryanne  
When you have unenthusiastic censorous shitbags who can’t seem to enjoy things in life aside from bringing others down with them run your establishment. Users cannot post anything there without the fear of potential wrath from snowflakes who’d potentially find whatever you post “offending” to their whims.

I mean, even though you guys are quite “out there” with your views. You still allow anyone to post here even if they make posts that make them appear like communists or whatever. Not that you have to agree with them or anything.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

I just went there, and they just hit 300 users somewhere in the past 24 hours.
I also see that the only artist on their commissions page is Fozzlepip.

Do we have any active commission artists here?  
How many users do we have?
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
I think some people just may have forgotten who Fozzlepip is, so let me remind everyone.

full

And Fozzlepip explicitly stated that it was only Ciaran in there that used the word “undesirable.” And, to make a long story short, Ciaran most likely either just called everyone who likes Aryanne undesirable to get more on Fozzlepip’s good side, or Ciaran does find them undesirable and just lies about not finding them undesirable.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Anonymous #7280  
That graph makes it look like Rainbooru is less restrictive than the other boorus. Technically I think it’s the case. But in actually, the way you guys described the moderation and community attitudes there, they’re deceptively the opposite.

We have a DNP system….  
Manebooru looks to be Rainbooru, with DNP.  
Twibooru seems to be the only one that appears to be the more free rolling unrestricted image host.  
If only we could strike an alliance of some sort with some of the more like minded boorus. I can totally see some of them being true archives.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Ponerpics and Ponybooru seem to be the ones stepping on each other’s toes the most. Ponerpics used to be distinguished by having no DNP policy, but now that they appear to be flirting with adopting one they’re looking to become a perfect Mini-Me of this site.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

People are telling me to “appeal” my ban.

You know, I’m not retarded. Given my past history with the mods and my outstanding ban history. It’s no surprise they banned me from every faucet of contact with the community, including places I would have been able to make appeals to my ban. I doubt it’d get anywhere considering the last times I attempted it over more minor offenses. If it wasn’t inactive 90% of the time, I was only met with smug dismissive responses that basically labeled me as every buzzword they could pull out of their arseholes despite the disapproval from a number of mods on the team who were supportive of me and thought the treatment I received was unreasonably excessive. In fact, a large number of the moderation team have protested against the Derpi admins when they decided to make the kneejerk move on “hateful contents”, especially the fact that there’s evidence they weren’t properly informed about the proposed change either.
RD8K
Artist -

Gatekeeping of fandoms and communities is what I fought against the SJWs on.
You guys didn’t like it when THEY did the gatekeeping. Right?
They INVADED these welcoming spaces and gatekeeped the genuine people out of it. That the differences. We not out here invading their spaces because we know these parasites need a host or they will end up purity spiraling and eating each other. So I prefer acres suggestion of letting people join the site out of their own free will. Sorry if this come off mean or anything

@acres  
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Rainbooru had promise, but the site seems very dead.
Rainbooru has years and the head start from all these altboorus. Improving their site to be a good archive site to use. But it like the person who made that site just give up on it entirely. Just by looking at the god awful user interface
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@RD8K  
No it doesn’t seem mean.  
And I understand your position to be frank. I have been in and witnessed communities fall myself this way you described before in the past. Like I’ve said, there are certain elements we need to try and keep out. And the moderation needs to keep it’s head out of their arse, maintain good judgement.
Anonymous #5F71
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
The moderation team here has been doing fine, mostly because the community members can behave themselves just fine, so there’s no need to enforce anything.  
Some bad elements from Derpibooru registred here to either act as shitty spies or to try turning this place into another Derpibooru, but the low activity here made them lose interest and they (fortunately) barely comment or do anything at all.

We are more than fine the way we are right now.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide