Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #BDC3
@Officer Hotpants  
He was banned twice last year (a one month and then a three month) for refusing to not violate rule zero in the politics thread , and continued to do it after those bans.
Anonymous #A99E
@Anonymous #BDC3  
Most of them Are not banned for long. They could outright tell someone to kill themselves and they’d be banned for a week because they say how sowwy they are and get let off.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Anonymous #A99E  
This is literally how derpi bans work, by their own admission.  
If you “apologize”, you get unbanned even if it was moonban. A shitty idea even with regular people, but derpistaff couldn’t tell a real apology apart from a nonpology of the “I’m sorry you’re a piece of shit” kind even if it came around and smacked them in the face.
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #A99E  
I remember a deranged guy who constantly ranted about how much he hated and wanted to kill every derpi user under the excuse that his own life was shit, and he was never even scolded for this.  
Other assholes loved to claim that “If you do X or think that X is good, then you need to kill yourself right now” right after a person they hated just happened to say or support the same thing they ranted about, and they never were even scolded for their infantile asshatery.  
And then we have TSP, who openly ranted about how he wished he could murder channers, and his personal horde of bootlickers just high fived him.

If the site owner himself is a deranged sociopath who wanted to murder people, you really can’t expect anything better from the rest of that site.
Anonymous #B19F
@Anonymous #5F71  
It’s funny how TSP is obsessed with channers supposedly chasing him everywhere.  
The truth is they see him as what exactly he is: an autistic coward who at much is a lolcow and nothing else.

@Barhandar  
Basically if you want to get unbanned you need to kiss their asses, that’s why I never apologized to them since most of my bans were actually too much arbitrary, there’s nothing to apologize for and even less to that bunch of mentally deranged “people”. These kind of things is what makes Ciaran being the condenscending cunt he is and have a little bit of power in that site.
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #B19F  
If you want to get yourself unbanned you just need to say that derpi’s staff was right and you were wrong, since that’s all what they want to listen from everyone.  
And TSP would felt less persecuted by channers if he could stop himself from spewing hatred and dumb threats against them 24/7. Unfortunately, admiting that he is wrong about something is just one of the things he cannot do at all due to his mental issues.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@Anonymous #BDC3  
Holy shit. They got hit for rule 0? In the politics thread? It must have been bad given what flies there on a daily basis for those expressing the “right” opinions. Or at least what flew there when I used Derpi. I haven’t actually gone back there since the split aside from a handful of times when I spent a few moments tracking down a specific comment or thread mentioned here.
Anonymous #A99E
@Officer Hotpants  
It honestly makes me wonder what it was having seen the vileness they had been spewing since 2016. The moderation picks who gets to fallow the rules and who doesn’t. Maybe they got worried that is outsiders saw the things they were saying it would no doubt come back to bit the site staff more then them and banned Violet to scrub the message.
Anonymous #428A
Speaking of derpi’s past retardation, can anyone remind me what the coinpo drama was about? I know derpi did him dirty, but I don’t remember exactly what happened.
Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
But we already know they did a lot of dirty, and even illegal things (like collecting private data and then using it to make the boards run slower for some selected targets) to make some people leave on their own.  
The Mystery badge was also their way to mark users for staff harrasement and neglect so they would want to leave as well.  
And let’s not forget how the staff there had an army of literal retards to unleash against users the staff hated or to derail threads that touched topics that the staff deemed as wrong or dangerous for them. For example, the staff kept and enabled an infamous autist to spam, attack and harras any thread or person with a opinion against the 2017 movie and no reports against him and his behavior were ever listened at all no matter what he did.
Anonymous #A99E
@Anonymous #5F71  
I can think of a few that seemed to be the case for. Some if not all have pretty stopped or have gone completely silent. Possibly knowing they are no longer protected.
Anonymous #5F71
@Officer Hotpants  
I meant the pony movie.  
You couldn’t say absolutely anything negative about it without that idiot immediately dropping by to provoke you and burying your comment under dozens of praises and memes. Even if you weren’t really criticrizing it, if you talked about the movie in a way that as much resembled dissatisfaction, he immediately came to praise the movie out of spite and tried to rile you up to see if he could get you in trouble.  
And he was at it every day for years, because his life is nothing but eat, play, sleep and freak out on the internet until its time for his next meal or nap. Think of every bad sterotype asociated to autism: obesity, unemployement, asshatery, misbehavior, unawareness, stupidity, boredom, addiction, etc. Now make it ten times worse: that’s him.  
And he’s ten times worse outside of derpibooru.
Anonymous #B19F
It’d be nice to use the site as an archive for my pony stuff but I can’t support a nazi platform.

>Derpibooru  
>Archive site
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide