Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #7590
@Psy Key  
It’s just the same BP with some mental breakdown trying to deviate the main subject of the thread and trying to bait others with nonsense.
Anonymous #A99E
derpi is sending goons to flame the site just so they have something to complain about. They can not be happy even in their bubble. I wonder if it was a lackey or one of the mods themselves in hiding.
Anonymous #BDC3
There is a BGP going off in the brony cringe thread over there about Aryanne, and i am starting to think it is Dillhole or some one. Plus it is safe to say Violet has been banned again. They have not been on for a month.
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #BDC3  
And now he recided to claim that not hating Aryanne means you hate trans people because he just needs a reason to keep fighting.  
Stuff like that is why I left that community.
Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #5F71  
It does match the types of arguments and nonsensical from DB to PB. Although BP mentioned Canada several times and kinda wanted to figure it out why…

@Adan Druego  
I wonder why that user hasn’t posted in Ponerpics that type of nonsense? Only in Derpi and this site

@Anonymous #BDC3  
I saw it as well and someone said that Aryanne it’s just a mock character created in 4chan just for shits and giggles.

>violet has been banned  
Who?
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Hey, if you look out the window you’ll see a car on fire
Mmm, you got proof of that?
Yeah, just look out the window
Ah, so ‘just trust me, bro’
Left: Hey, if you look out the window, you’ll see a car on fire.
Normal: Mmm, you got proof of that?
Left: Yeah, I support blm and I’m with antifa.
Normal: Ah, so you’re the one, who set that car on fire, then?
Left: Hey! Not setting parked cars on fire is total fascist rhetoric, transphobe!
Kyle: *BANG!*
Left: AH! MY ARM!! Well, at least my LEFT arm’s fine, screw the my fascist, oh sorry, my “right” arm!
Normal: Kyle, can you, like, shoot hi-, oh sorry, they/them, again?
FIFY, Derpibooru, you’re welcome.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Anonymous #A99E  
They’re all terrible, hateful sociopaths that justify themselves by telling themselves and others that they’re good people. And you can tell how good they are by how much they hate the “right kind” of people.

Ironically, this statement also applies to Nazis. But good luck getting them to accept that notion.

So they can’t be content in their bubble, if they stay there they only have their fellow psychos to interact with and it’s only a question of time before they devour each other. So like any good tribal hunter, they go out in search of meat for the others to feast on-which in this metaphor is outrage to stir up, no matter how slimly or poorly justified-and thus unity is maintained for another twelve hours.
NorthyDreams
Artist -

Prince of Monsters
@FeatherTrap  
This is not meant as an indictment of your statement, but merely the thoughts this triggered in me, as one of the oldest ponies left standing.

Unity is a funny concept. We had it once, as a community. Now we don’t. That is a bigger loss than most folks realize.

Stand by the old rules and stand by each other.  
Everypony Equal.  
Everypony Loved.  
Love and Tolerance.

And remember – this applies no matter who we’re talking to.  
Reject bad ideas, but remember that any people are free to exist in this space.  
Conduct yourself with care for your fellow brony.  
Conduct yourself with care, even for the people who reject you.

This is the way we did it at the beginning. This is what worked.  
This is where we come from and what our unity was initially based upon.

Anti-Censorship, Anti-Control, Pro-Freedom of Expression – regardless of who or what is being said.

As in the words of Evelyn Beatrice Hall, on the subject of Voltaire’s beliefs;  
“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

This is the spirit that the derpibooru and the twitter crowd no longer carry.  
It’s what separates the ‘sides’ of the broad community argument.  
Never forget that.
NorthyDreams
Artist -

Prince of Monsters
@Anonymous #428A  
Ideological puritanism was a creeping poison that’s been working its way into our group since early 2012. This is just the culmination of years of decay, of years of unchallenged authority by people who forgot the first rule. Everypony Equal. No one’s voice should outweigh another’s in this space we share. No one’s contribution is worth less than another’s, no matter how disparate or how wide the gulf between their impacts.
Adán Druego
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@Anonymous #428A  
Wootmaster, Tsp, Dilarus, Ponytariat and Twitter ruined everything. People and groups who won’t tolerate any deviation from their “truth”.

@NorthyDreams  
Even though I’m a weirdo, I can agree to those rules and see the benefit in them.  
There are people on this site who I really don’t agree with at times, but they are respectful and civil, so I keep my interactions with them at that level. If someone insults me, I have little reason to treat that person as a fellow human being. Derpibooru and Twitter are, basically, holding up a sign saying “Punch Me In The Face” with their behavior and attitudes. People hate them not for their views, but because they’re just very hateable people.
Anonymous #A99E
@NorthyDreams  
This is the reason gatekeep has gone from an ugly word to many to a necessity almost everywhere. They politicize everything and anything.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide