Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I’d actually like to join the moderation team to do more than just report images when they come up. I want to help make the community a better place. I sent an email a while back to that affect and it was ignored. I have experience with this as a PoC that you sorely need.

Apparently, Wootmaster actually tried to “Ibram X. Kendi” his way onto the staff of Derpibooru once.
Anonymous #7590
@Adan Druego  
And got banned because he doxxed someone and was trashed by the staff. Back when the censorship of DB was going to be implemented.
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #7590  
The Smiling Pony threatened people with doxing them and ruining their lives if they crossed him, and Ciaran constantly threatened people with exposing their posting and report historial.  
Woot would have felt like at home among derpi staff.
Anonymous #A99E
@Zaknel  
He needs a safe-space for himself only so what he says can never be used against him. That is not surprising. I have seen a lot of them in the politics thread call black people uncle toms and use other such words. The people that protest “racism” tend to be the most bitter racists. If derpi ever did go down I say we should outright ban anyone that frequents that thread. They’ll eventually just cause needless drama anyways. Some of them constantly look for or start drama on twitter then go to derpi to bitch about how their not at fault that people called them out on BS.
user7853

@Anonymous #A99E  
i believe that, since jargon has a lot of haters for nonsensical reasons

@Zaknel  
same as it ever was indeed. i mean, isnt that the point of le super secret mod chat?  
i believe there is (or was) a admin-only chat at some point
Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #5F71  
It would be Woot’s wet dream, however he should stay in the twitter dumpster ranting politics of the US with the rest.

@Anonymous #A99E  
For real? Maybe he straight up has jealousy of Jargon’s humor is appealing to the masses that can take a joke and doesn’t label “racism” to any image

Fun fact: This pic was posted right after Jargon got cancelled when Anontheanon gifted the Applejack’s plantation image.  
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Yeah, wootmaster is the one who apparently doxxed someone, then don’t immediately banned. He’s one of the people interviewed for that Atlantic article about Nazism in the fandom and he’s known for starting witch hunts against others for reasons he makes up inside his own head. He’s a know troublemaker and apparently not even the staff of derpibooru like him all that much. Now that’s low. You’d think he’d be their kind of individual, but he causes too many problems and he’s a hypocrite.

@Anonymous #B19F  
Woot is the blm of the fandom. Improving the place by setting it alight and destroying what he can, then claiming that he’s the ‘true’ victim.
Anonymous #A99E
@Anonymous #7590  
Jargon also did the edit of the Apples being enslaved by Zekora as a joke knowing people like woots would say it was “justice” That is probably why he hates him because he played him and the rest of them.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Tolkien was a monarchist. Worse than a racist. Frodo - Sam had master-slave relationship. They were not friends. Lotr is not about friendship. Tolkiens fictional languages waste childrens time. Tolkien fans are escapists.

full
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide