Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #A99E
@Anonymous #428A  
Derpi seems hellbent on making that seem like the second coming of Jesus Christ. I can’t tell if it’s out of preservation for the site or since the show is taking an “activist” message and going to shit on how the FiM ended they need it to succeed.
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #A99E  
From what I remember, for a lot of people there, users and staffers alike, that site IS their whole life, they all admited to have no friends, no life, being disliked at their own home and being complete social outcasts, so it makes sense to see them getting desperate enough to raid other places (especially one they hate to death) to try to create artificial hype so their safe space could stay alive for a little longer.

Usually you can tell raiders and offboarders on sight by the way as they type (they just repeat memes, catchphrases and quotes) and the way as they react whenever they are get called out, as they immediately bring out the same troll pics, repeat the same insults and copy/paste the same excuses over and over again.
Anonymous #428A
@Anonymous #5F71  
>Usually you can tell raiders and offboarders on sight by the way as they type  
Hell, it’s even easier than that. Just check if there’s a sharp rise in bitching about nazipone, /pol/, altboorus, or edits. It’s practically the go-to after barbies and flavor of the month shitposting.
Anonymous #428A
@Anonymous #7590  
No, no, no. That’s not how it works. If you don’t like derpi, you should let them host your art out of spite. If you don’t let them host your art and make people go to another platform to see it, derpi wins! Apparently.
CHurricane

@Anonymous #428A

I really dislike it when artists submit dnp here and are forcing me to go to derpi to see their art, so it’s good to know that there are still some that do the oposite and cause mild annoyance to derpi and derpi users.
CHurricane

@CHurricane
Good to see you still kicking. I still have huge respect for both trying to keep a civil dialog going and holding out till the end.

It’s nice to know that someone appreciate those few weeks i spent arguing with brick wall. I wish i had time to continue doing that but i had to focus on doing stuff for my university instead.

…For example, I always thought the whole mascots to promote altbooru’s idea was genius.

Mascots are always a nice idea, at the very least there will be some art of them to look at. If i remember corectly the furbooru have one.
Anonymous #B19F
I really dislike it when artists submit dnp here and are forcing me to go to derpi to see their art, so it’s good to know that there are still some that do the oposite and cause mild annoyance to derpi and derpi users.

This.  
Worst thing is, there are way less reasons to submit a DNP here than there and most of the excuses are merely based on what people told them instead of their experience with this site.  
“B-But I don’t want to be associated”, bs.
user7853
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Barhandar  
its easy, you just have to ask a derpi staff (even assistants work) to tell you what the comments said (it will totally work!) since they dont get fully deleted but rather have a red sticker over them

while i hate having stuff not archivated and seemingly lost forever, i dont think anyone would like to sit through the wasteland that is derpi comments where braincells go to die
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide