Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #6C76  
Pencils still frequents /mlp/, but he only uses his trip when he needs to say something important, like for example whenever some assholes try to spread lies about him. The rest of time he is just another anon there.
Anonymous #6C76
@Anonymous #5F71  
Even now? I think last year or the year before I saw him having it out with some dickheads in an Anon’s Pie Adventure thread, but not since then. Then again, the only threads I generally follow at 4chins are Anonymous in Equestria, Ponies in Earth, and the drawthreads.

In the unlikely event that he’s lurking here, zOMG Bencils! XDDDDDDDDDDD o fug.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
I feel like this oc is a bit too far off from MLP. He’s a fan character from a fanmade game,or something?  
Maybe I’m just bitter a pic I made based off a scene from an MLP YTP that had no visible ponies got deleted for not having ponies,and only being tangentally connected.
Anonymous #428A
@Dex Stewart  
NOoOOOooO YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND IT’S FROM THE EQUESTRIA AT WAR MOD SO THAT MAKES IT PONY REALTED!!!!11!1!  
  • Derpi, probably
Anonymous #A99E
@Dex Stewart  
Never let furries into your community or it all goes to shit. They’re the most exclusionary inclusive fandom every known. People tried to claim there were pedos in brony spaces just wait til the furries start infesting like parasites.
Anonymous #6C76
@Anonymous #A99E  
You’re not wrong. In the dialup days I watched furries infiltrate forum after forum. The first in would behave themselves for a few months or even a few years. Then they’d get mod powers. Then they opened the floodgates for 24/7/365 YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF and toxic furrydrama, driving out everyone that wasn’t one of them. Then when they’d destroyed the place, they’d move on, like locusts.

They invented all the tactics SJWs use now. Furries are cancer, to be banned on sight.

full
Anonymous #6C76
@Barhandar  
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It means “around the clock, non-stop, no respite, no rest, it never ends.” Kind of like the ride.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
fullfull  
Power Rangers never brings over the furry stuff. Except at the end of Jungle Fury for 17 seconds. That was stupid.
Anonymous #A99E
@Anonymous #6C76  
It’s always the same. When it’s a few the behave because they don’t have a big enough force but then once enough show up they turn whatever anything is into furry shit. The worst aspect of them will is how two-faced furries are. They bitch about being shunned by society at large and will willingly and gleefully do it to others purely because they can. They always whine about their reputation but all know why it’s so bad and pretend it doesn’t happen as much or try to make the people calling it out the terrible. Defend a furry that did horrid shit, Then they try to turn around when one is ousted can’t be defend anymore and play victim. They abuse, gas-light, lie and victim blame. They are the worst.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Anonymous #6C76  
>Chart  
I have a problem with this chart. Often times I notice that, it is actually older users and leadership class who enable and sometimes solely lead purges within various groups/structures themselves. I am not sure how often it is on a balance but that is what I have mainly seen.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@TheBridge  
That’s what happened to derpibooru, tsp was there from the start and look all how that all turned out. The more power they believe they have acquired the more they begin to show their true colors, secure in the fact that they have control. Control is an illusion, however.
Anonymous #428A
Seems G5 inspired another raid on /mlp/. What are the odds it’s the usual suspects and not a new wave of fans?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide