Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #1B54  
Either is the same people posting the same type of content over and over again to the point of being tiresome or lack of activity due to boredom.  
I used to follow this pony appreciation threads in DB, then some users kinda get defensive that their waifus are sacred and will not tolerate a different opinion, some shit like that.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@Anonymous #7590  
This just got me so much.

Yakuza, game developer, artist, ponyboard moderator, operator for the US in the Cold War, Atheist, Christian Pastor, Shinto Priest, Political Activist, and… Honestly, at this point, I have very much lost track. Sorry.

Seriously, when does this man stop? Does he not realize that this does not make him look good, it makes us doubt the man. Especially given that even when not talking about his personal life, he has repeatedly been caught lying to us.
Anonymous #428A
@Barhandar  
And with this post, derpi staff now believe both Psy Key and Barhandar are out to violently murder them the second they aren’t in a large group with other derpi staff. which would probably be counterproductive if it were actually the case.
Zaknel

I just cannot get over it. It will never not bother me that Ciaran treats people the way that he does and gets no negative consequence for it.
Psy Key

Cocky Scamp
@Zaknel @Barhandar  
>long list of lies  
I remember when I lied a lot, thinking making myself look important got me good attention. I realized, when I was probably in High School, that doing that just made me look like an idiot. I never was as contradictory as Ciaran, at least I don’t think so, but I know now that I’m mature that lying to gain attention just makes you looks far less intelligent, and this lasts for a long time. Bad reputation lasts longer than good reputation.

>compulsive liar fixing  
What fixed mine was introspection. Shame comes from within, after all. No shame from another will do anything if one does not consider it themselves. I learned to stop lying because it gets you nowhere you want to go in a civil environment.

>no negative consequence  
That’s the thing, though. There’s very little Ciaran gains from his little rock on the internet. He’s not going to go to a convention and interact with people, so what he gets currently is people considering him stupid. If I was at a convention, and he asked me for help, I’d refuse him. Ever seen the meme of a woman asking Pepe if he could tell her the time, he refuses, and she points out he has a watch, but yet he still refuses? This is how you should treat him.

Humans get hardly anywhere in life working alone on something. Imagine if you alone were tasked with creating a house. You had to find the lumber, cut the lumber, mill the lumber, cut and crush the stone, on and on and on until you made a house. You likely wouldn’t get a modern home built within the next year, if you had to do literally everything yourself and couldn’t get anything from the store. If you had to do everything from scratch, you’d find the entire thing impossible or near impossible.

Treat Ciaran with complete indifference to his existence. If he ever asks for help, deny him. Humans take the cooperation from others for granted, and when denied are left completely at a loss. Some get angry. Some get sad. Some become hopeless. Luck for us, the left, and Derpi staff, are usually extremely bad at doing things without the help of others. For years, they only had a few coders who could actually work on the site. Joey, who was considered close to top brass, literally had no skills whatsoever.

One of the worst, and most powerful, things you can do to a human is deny them what has made humans strong.

@Anonymous #428A  
I don’t think Bar or I would ever attack them unless we were attacked first. I don’t think it’s likely Derpi staff would actually put forward any meaningful assaults, but I do believe them more than capable of attempting SOMETHING that looks closer to one flailing their arms and calling the both of us transphobes.
Zaknel

So, recently I learned that one of the non-staff users in here that I mentioned a number of times requested a 3 year old post of hers that I referenced that offended me and greatly contributed to my disilussionment with the site be deleted, and the staff obliged.
Zaknel

@Psy Key  
Trying not to bring attention to it too specifically, but someone on Derpi was basically allowed to twist the rules against me, and me specifically, and the mods showed me that they were okay with it, and to this day do not seem to care. Most notable, despite the site very deliberately not having a block button, she ORDERED me to not respond to her, and the staff seemed to think I should respect this rule. So eventually, I did. Until one day she broke this boundary and started replying to me. And then the staff were like, “this is within the rules.”

Now, I recently noticed that she asked for the first post wherein she broke this boundary that she set up be deleted.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Zaknel  
Welcome to “most people are too spineless to insist on their position, so retards who physically cannot comprehend the concept of “no” get their way instead of comeuppance”.

@Zaknel  
Did you archive it? You’d be a fool if you did not.

@Psy Key  
Any reputation is good reputation when you’re mentally a baby.

>what he gets currently is people considering him stupid  
Do you really believe he listens to even a single word of anything anyone else says?

>Imagine if you alone were tasked with creating a house.  
primitive technology.avi  
or that one vietnamese guy who made his own tools too and fucking concrete pavement

>For years, they only had a few coders who could actually work on the site.  
more like one because elixir is a meme

>Joey, who was considered close to top brass, literally had no skills whatsoever.  
He has skills of “public relations”, which, if you translate from derpi-speak, means “being a complete retard who thinks that brown-nosing to an inherently antagonistic group will get you anything beneficial”.

>I don’t think Bar or I would ever attack them unless we were attacked first.  
Why go physical when it’s possible to, say, repatriate?

>calling the both of us transphobes  
obligatory “It’s not fear. It’s disgust.”
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Zaknel  
Many kids lied about their dad working for Mr. Nintendo back in the day. Only Ciaran would go that extra step further and say that he, himself, worked there.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide