Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #428A
@Acres  
Article 1 Excerpt:  
In March 2020, the suspect’s mother contacted law enforcement to report that he might try to commit “suicide by cop,” said Paul Keenan, special agent in charge of the FBI’s Indianapolis field office. The suspect was temporarily detained by police to determine whether he met the criteria to be involuntarily committed, and officials seized a shotgun.
Last April, he was interviewed by the FBI, and no racially motivated violent extremist ideology was identified during the course of the assessment and no criminal violation was found, but his shotgun wasn’t returned, Mr. Keenan said.
Facebook said it took down two accounts connected with the suspect shortly after the shooting at the request of Indianapolis police, according to an internal Facebook memo reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.
Content on the accounts revealed no clear evidence of a motive for the attack, the memo stated. It focused mostly on the toy franchise and children’s cartoon series “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.” An internet subculture of mostly young men interested in the show—who call themselves “Bronies,” a mashup of “bro” and “ponies”—has existed for years. “Brony online culture has displayed elements of far-right and white nationalist extremism,” but there is no clear indication those were motivations in the shooting, the memo said.
In October 2020, one of the accounts was partially blocked for a month by Facebook for posting a cartoon “suggesting that Jesus was reincarnated as Adolf Hitler,” according to the memo.
A post timestamped 10:19 p.m., less than an hour before the shooting, featured an image of the cartoon pony named Applejack. “I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her,” the post said. “If there’s no afterlife and she isn’t real then my life never mattered anyway.”

Article 2 Excerpt:  
Did the gunman have a social-media presence?
Facebook said it took down two accounts connected with the suspect shortly after the shooting at the request of Indianapolis police, according to an internal Facebook memo viewed by The Wall Street Journal.
Content on the accounts revealed no clear evidence of a motive for the attack, the memo said. It focused mostly on the toy franchise and children’s cartoon series “My Little Pony.”
An internet subculture of mostly male adults interested in the cartoon—who call themselves “Bronies,” a mashup of “bro” and “ponies”—has existed for years. “Brony online culture has displayed elements of far-right and white nationalist extremism,” the memo said, but added that there is no clear indication those were motivations in the shooting.
A post timestamped 10:19 p.m., less than an hour before the shooting, featured a photo of the cartoon pony named Applejack. “I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her,” the post said.
Anonymous #428A
@Humble Oriathan  
That’s a given. He was evidently planning to force someone else to kill him a year prior. I’d argue that’s slightly worse than murder-suicide.  
@Acres  
I’m banking more on a resurgence of the push to ban Aryanne, spearheaded by the usuals.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

In March 2020, the suspect’s mother contacted law enforcement to report that he might try to commit “suicide by cop,”
Instead of, you know, getting the 17 year old the help he obviously needed. Nope, the right action is TOTALLY to report him to alphabet soup!  
I can fucking bet that “mother” is abusive bitch who needs to be thrown into prison yesterday, and is the actual cause of the shooting either way by failure to parent.

@Acres  
That requires more strength of will than either getting the fuck to therapy or suicide by cop.  
And suicides by cop are EXTREMELY popular lately, what with junkies and gunners getting martyred if they have the right skin color.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Officer Hotpants  
It’s irrational and fucking nonsense; most likely that “asking” led to the shoot-out (cops talked to him, didn’t find any reasons to put him into involuntary hold, and took away his shotgun).
user7853
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Anonymous #428A  
god, i hate the term “brony”, i mean props to the anon(? who first came up with the term but over the years it got diluted and overused like gamer

thar out of the way, should we make bets on what comes first? “horsefags are:  
a) all psychos or have mental issues and are a threat to society  
b) they are all alt-right extremist and the second reincarnation of the SS as a whole and a threat to society and the world”  
or c) suprisingly nothing notable happends
Barhandar
Artist -

@Officer Hotpants  
I hate abusers, abusive parents especially. Yes it’s mostly mommy problems.  
And someone whose SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD son wants to commit suicide by cop is at best spectacularly incompetent parent who should never have done the hanky-panky, but most likely is the cause of him wanting to commit suicide, i.e. an abuser; hence not getting him into competent therapy because why would an abuser help his victim escape abuse?
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
The trend I have noticed with abusive mothers is that while they tend to be somewhat abusive, yes, it’s more often than not that they just let other people abuse them.

“Mom, daddy is beating me because he says that it’s hilarious seeing bruises on me.” And mom replies, “Well do you think that maybe you deserve it for all the video games you keep playing?”

That kind of thing.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Zaknel  
It’s called being an enabler, and no, active/passive abuse (and its intensity) doesn’t really differ by sex.

Generally men do more physical abuse while women do more emotional abuse*; both do financial abuse, neglect/spoiling (which is ALSO neglect, just of emotional needs rather than physical ones; essentially trying to buy the kid off), sabotage, rubberbanding, mini-me, etc.

*including because women are weaker and most physical abusers switch to non-physical abuse if successfully resisted, i.e. women stop beating children once the children become large enough to fuck them up. Keyword most. If you’re being physically abused, don’t risk it - get the fuck outta Dodge instead.
Zaknel

@TexasUberAlles
Then again that’s not surprising; you still push the idiotic line that one of the mods is a literal nazi that stalks you around the site.
I’m not sure you’ve realized this yet, but I am literally the only reason you’re still allowed on this site. Every other person on staff has berated me repeatedly for not having you permabanned. Your constant need to start fights, to insult people, and to bitch about the people running this site, for half a decade or more, is extremely tiring and grating, and at some point the next time the topic of TUA gets brought up (and it gets brought up often) I’ll just stay quiet.

I have to say, this post just looks worse and worse as time goes on.
Anonymous #FA97
@Anonymous #428A  
Now they going to think bronies are suicidal maniac that sopport far rights ideas and hasbro is going to look for a excuse to get rid of us just because few idiots. Hmm i right or is just crazy talk
Anonymous #428A
@Anonymous #FA97  
So, nothing will change? Hasbro has been trying to get rid of us for a good long while. They don’t want “bronies”, much less a new wave of them.
Zaknel

@Northern
Eight years is a long time to hold a grudge. And now you come crawling back, in the frankly misguided hope that your resentments will find purchase here, because of… a disappointing finale? Every finale is disappointing, because it is final. Whether the show had ended after one, five, or a hundred seasons would make no difference. Yet we carry on, because we have more to look forward to. A new generation, with new characters and new storylines.
The ride never ends.
full

Gravity Falls had a good finale. Star Vs The Forces Of Evil did not.

It’s about bringing a good end to the series. What is this guy even going on about?

@Northern  
@TexasUberAlles
You have been, and always shall be irrelevant to any logical discussion. You are, and will always be nothing more than a troll.

I mean, does anyone even want to counter that? This guy. I literally saw him say that he is a troll. Northern, has he been like this since you were an active member of the community? Because if so, I kinda new it was coming, and yet it’s still funny to hear you say that.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Anonymous #428A  
Which is hilarious, given how bronies are inevitability if G5 is good.  
That is, the only way to get rid of adult fans is to make the show garbage, which they seem to be very intent on doing by turning it bland and mundane.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide