Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
Or having to deal with an horde of loud, angry and obnoxious manchildren who don’t like your opinion and never stop bringing it up or trying to correct it for you, because according to their deranged logic, if they harras and provoke you without shutting up for a moment, eventually you will agree with everthing they say, like everything they like and accept them as your inconditional friends and will dedicate your live to please them all the time.

I’m not even kidding, I saw too many times a loud, angry and smug little shit constantly “venting out” about how much he hated when he talked to one of his “friends” and they refused to drop everything they were doing to immediately talk to him, and that’s not counting a cap I saw on /mlp/ where a fat, stupid and repulsive moron talked about how he liked to manipulate people by threatening with killing himself if things can’t go his way, and he refuses to accept this is manipulation.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Why is Lightning thing allowed to say “I suck cocks” with no context in an sfw thread?  
I know the answer,just thought it was kinda weird considering she acted weird with me because I spoilered a picture on the Sonic thread once.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheBridge  
I guess? I’m not sure. She told me there was an NSFW Sonic thread,and when I explained the pic wasn’t really NSFW she just responded “Doesn’t change what I said.”  
So I was a smartass and posted this in response:full  
And because I just happened across it,here’s the image I spoilered on the Sonic thread:full
Anonymous #5F71
@Dex Stewart  
LightingBolt is fond of deliberately trying to rile up people and then say “And now they will say I’m deliberately trying to rile up people” so when she’s called out for her bad behavior she can put her best asshole face and say “See? I was right. <3”  
I know she suffers from several self esteem issues caused by her mental and physical conditions and she tries to get her kicks by doing dumb or repugnant things, but even knowing that she can be a very tiring person to put up with.
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #B19F  
She wasn’t always like that, but as today she can be very tiring, especially when she invades a tread to make it all about herself and her issues.
Anonymous #7590
@Dex Stewart  
I guess is the Mod Powers that she post whatever she wants and admitting that she’s right in everything.

She should take a break from the internet for a while and focus in other matters.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@Anonymous #5F71  
She’s someone I can relate to. But when I get into a bad mood, I go somewhat extremist and start advocating for the extermination of anyone I don’t feel like put up with at the time along with their families and their entire race if necessary.

I’ve recently realized that I really shouldn’t post anything when I’m not feeling well, because… mass murder.  
Yes, I’m actually being serious.

I say she needs to start doing the same. If someone has a problem, they are never going to solve it, if they refuse to admit it and begin doing something about it. It’s always easier to blame others and making them suffer while justifying it as “If I have to suffer then so should everyone else.”

@Anonymous #7590  
Yes, taking break from the internet is good to anyone’s mental health, because derpibooru forums, twitter and the comment selections on nearly every site out there.

Although, Ponybooru is a nice place, forum and comment selections included. Quality is based of the people present and the people here are of a good quality.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
They took down their site banner for their precious image uploading event on Furbooru, but they are 3,000 images shy of their objective.
Adán Druego
Artist -

@TeamBlueplant

Well, I do admit that TSP and I are quite similar. We are both narcissistic megalomaniacs who would rather exterminate or drive out any and everyone we simply don’t find fit our template of what a “good person” should be.

But I admit to having failed one or more psychiatric evaluations in the past and freely stated that my agenda would be a bad one and those kinds of actions against innocent people could never be justified in any way. If I were to go around committing genocide then the only person who would need to be liquidated would be me.

I’ll admit that I’m wrong. He wouldn’t.  
If I want to be wrong and act like a jerk, I’ll be totally unapologetic about it.  
TSP finds in his own person echo chamber where he’s safe and sound. He’s just a petty coward, nothing more, probably even less in fact.

As for me, I have no echo chamber. And the reason behind those evaluations is simple, when a person begins advocating for the extermination of millions, those around them tend to start questioning that person’s mental health. So, I was public at one point with my proposals to fix the world.

Ah, the good old days, when the world made a bit more sense.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart  
Without knowing the history of the goings on there I would ask:

1 Have people posted images just as suggestive before on the SFW without a problem?

2 Is she more lenient with NSFW text?

If not, than absolute hypocrisy and arbitrary moderation just because.

@Adan Druego  
I say she needs to start doing the same. If someone has a problem, they are never going to solve it, if they refuse to admit it and begin doing something about it. It’s always easier to blame others and making them suffer while justifying it as “If I have to suffer then so should everyone else.”

This is good advice. I don’t want to speculate too strongly on personal matters but it seems like I can recall her admitting to being angered easily, which would line up with what others are saying here.

@Adan Druego  
We are both narcissistic megalomaniacs who would rather exterminate or drive out any and everyone we simply don’t find fit our template of what a “good person” should be.

Though I am hesitant to through around narcissism lightly as a lot of people think having narcissistic traits always equals a complete psychopath Same applies to yourselfI agree with calling him a coward for sure and someone with some issues.

He failed at leadership, completely. He issued orders and changed things a couple of times during the crisis but he never lead and only confused things further. TSP, after what he did should’ve at the very least released a statement on the forums to clear the fog but he never thing. Just chilling on furbooru, Discord, and meekly venting and retracting stuff on twitter.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheBridge  
She got fed up with people posting NSFW pics in the Sonic thread so she made the nsfw thread herself. I think there were still occasionally spoilered images,though,which is why I thought it was okay.
Adán Druego
Artist -

@TheBridge  
I should have said something like near-narcissistic.

When I use the term narcissist, I mean someone being arrogant to the point of delusional and possibly suffering from a form of psychosis, but not necessarily psychopathy.

A narcissist might believe that they can indeed walk on water and they’d be willing to demonstrate it, because their belief in their claim is nearly if not entirely absolute.

Or at least, that’s how I’ve heard it explained as. But yeah, I know that actual narcissists are somewhat rare as are actual psychopaths and people just tend to throw those terms around.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide