Viewing last 25 versions of post by Officer Hotpants in topic Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
"[@Zaknel":](/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=73470#post_73470
)  
I'm more put off when they're actual _*spheres_* glued on to the torso. Like, perfectly spherical. I'm not 100% sure whenat they mean by "footballs for breasts", but if my mental image is correct then this person is complaining about people drawing breasts like _*actual breasts._

Though maybe there's been a string of artists doing the glued-on beachball thing but with a football shape. I don't know.
No reason given
Edited by Officer Hotpants
Officer Hotpants

Double-0 Negative
"@Zaknel":/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=73470#post_73470
I'm more put off when they're actual _spheres_ glued on to the torso. Like, perfectly spherical. I'm not 100% sure when they mean by "footballs for breasts", but if my mental image is correct then this person is complaining about people drawing breasts like _actual breasts._

Though maybe thatere's been a string of artists doing the glued-on beachball thing but with a football shape. I don't know.
No reason given
Officer Hotpants

Double-0 Negative
"@Zaknel":/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=73470#post_73470
I'm more put off when they're actual _spheres_ glued on to the torso. Like, perfectly spherical. I'm not 100% sure when they mean by "footballs for breasts", but if my mental image is correct then this person is complaining about people drawing breasts like _actual breasts._

Though maybe that's been a string of artists doing the glued-on beachball thing but with a football shape.
No reason given
Officer Hotpants

Double-0 Negative
I'm more put off when they're actual _spheres_ glued on to the torso. Like, perfectly spherical. I'm not 100% sure when they mean by "like footballs for breasts", but if my mental image is correct then this person is complaining about people drawing breasts like _actual breasts._
No reason given
Officer Hotpants

Double-0 Negative
I'm more put off when they're actual _spheres_ glued on to the torso. Like, perfectly spherical. I'm not 100% sure when they mean by "like footballs" but if my mental image is correct then this person is complaining about people drawing breasts like _actual breasts._
No reason given