Viewing last 25 versions of post by Seiken in topic Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Seiken
Artist -

"[@Anonymous #D03C":](/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=70014#post_70014

)

This hyperwoke nonsense is a snake eating its own tail. It all starts very mild with maybe somewhat reasonable requests of being nice and slowly those requests become demands and everyone tries to one up each other on how rightous they are. Everyone accusing someone else who doesn't keep up to be a bigot and be ousted of the "community". In the end you get some very low populated islands of wokeness that tell everyone else including the other woke islands that they are not good enough.

I swear beyond some ultra racist people and grumpy old people telling the kids to get off their DAMN lawn, ultra woke people are the most hateful people there is.

I am happy i never jumped onto the train, so i never had to look for the next best place to get of. I think the first time where i was scratching my head at something that i thought was stupid was furaffinity comment section. Anyone daring to say something negative about a piece of art was attacked. Baffled at the mindset of some people who cannot deal with any negativity at all in their lives.

Similar feeling i had when i heard about beloved youtubers going to therapy, because they obsessed over those 1 in a thousand negative comments that are negative as for them that apparently overshadows all the positive.
No reason given
Edited by Seiken
Seiken
Artist -

"@Anonymous #D03C":/forums/dis/topics/derpibooru-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-relief-thread?post_id=70014#post_70014

This hyperwoke nonsense is a snake eating its own tail. It all starts very mild with maybe somewhat reasonable requests of being nice and slowly those requests become demands and everyone tries to one up each other on how rightous they are. Everyone accusing someone else who doesn't keep up to be a bigot and be ousted of the "community". In the end you get some very low populated islands of wokeness that tell everyone else including the other woke islands that they are not good enough.

I swear beyond some ultra racist people and grumpy old people telling the kids to get off their DAMN lawn, ultra woke people are the most hateful people there is.

I am happy i never jumped onto the train, so i never had to look for the next best place to get of. I think the first time where i was scratching my head at something that i thought was stupid was furaffinity comment section. Anyone daring to say something negative about a piece of art was attacked. Baffled at the mindset of some people who cannot deal with any negativity at all in their lives.

Similar feeling i had when i heard about beloved youtubers going to therapy, because they obsessed over those 1 in a thousand negative comments as for them that apparently overshadows all the positive.
No reason given
Edited by Seiken