Cringe That Hurts

evan555alpha
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist - you can stop complaining about not having any flavour text on your artist badge now
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Head Administrator
UwU Chwyasawis my waifu
@Color Anon
Don’t forget that one time where she pretty much ended her friendship with AnonTheAnon because she bent the knee to her twitterfag followers, basically throwing him under the bus.
Posted Report
Anonymous #9F73
@evan555alpha
I do truly wonder how these people will end up in 10 years or so when fags and trannies are no longer in vogue, when they’ve spent all this time casting away anyone who didn’t worship them as zealously as they do.
Posted Report
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The future of sci-fi. Also, I guess AI art is a social movement now. I wouldn’t be surprised if artists complaining about art theft find themselves cancelled by the mob next year.
Posted Report
Anonymous #9F73
@ANoobis
“She called it “wild” that a “machine that has access to every image in the world ever produced is so restrictive in its imaginative capacity that it has decided that if a person is fat, and they are sitting on a couch, that they should be too big for it.”
“As imperfect and rooted in white supremacy as AI image generators may be”
Best lines in the entire article.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide