Cringe That Hurts

Etherium-Apex
Artist -
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Tumblr moment

full

Femcels ranting about this totally chauvinistic man who dressed Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad for the “male gaze”

Here’s the woman who dressed her

full

^Kate Hawley, costume designer

Half of Twitter/Tumblr is imagining a man, pretending he exists, and getting mad about it
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Wally Worshiper
full  
These are the “”””“men””””” we expect to fight against an invading foriegn super power in the future. God help us all.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Humble Oriathan  
Guy looks to be in his 30s, even if there was a draft he’d be too old.

And what invading super power? Jyna, with its rust bucket garbage scow second hand aircraft carrier that would get sunk mid-way across the pacific with a cruise missile, their missile silos that are sitting empty in the desert, and their army that’s undermanned because the little emperors that should be fighting are “too fat” to serve?
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Napsack  
It’s not woke at all. They’re just running with this because they hyped it as such pre-release and don’t want to admit to being wrong.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Dex Stewart  
The only thing I could possibly think of is that time the animators indicated that Sprout is supposed to be a pony Trump. And honestly, when you consider the amount of Derpitards who think he’s “cute” and “hot”, that just makes it hilarious.

I was honestly more offended by the canonization of smartphones and twitch THOTs in the FiM universe. >.<
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Napsack  
@Dex Stewart  
I suppose you could say there is a slight context for “misinformation” and “evil right wing authoritarians” but it is less, less then Season 8 woker elements. It honestly felt closer to Heart’s Warming’s Eve moral if you ask me. Some of the discourse around this reminds me of Scootaloo’s lesbian aunts. You have folks using the woke framing as a way to say “SEE! MLP IS WOKE, RIGHT WINGERS OWNED!” You have right wingers taking the bait, though in this case I think it is more of looking fuel for outrage content then a genuine reaction. You have this whole argument about wokeness ruining or being good for said thing, with somehow everyone forgetting that all of this has happened before at higher levels and that dichotomy isn’t even the issue to focus on.
Adán Druego
Artist -

The most cringe thing currently, in my opinion at least, is the weirdo who is currently throwing a tantrum over Spike abuse pictures… literally each one.

And it’s obviously the same person/thing, since they/it confuses the word “peace” for “piece”.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide