Cringe That Hurts

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
DSP’s whole life is cringe enough that it hurts me to hear about him. But even he manages to have his outstanding lowlights.

full
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Acres  
It’s just part of an old conversation about audio and VHS tapes I participated on 4chan some years ago, which became comical when an underaged kid butted in and demanded to be explained what a “magnetic tape” was, because he refused to believe that 20 years ago you could rent movies or buy music stored on that format.  
He kept spamming “Magnetic tapes?” over and over and over again because he was trying to fish for a better answer and no human power could make him accept that what we told him was real.

Eventually, “Magnetic tapes?” became like a meme we used to say when someone was being a super loud and stubborn contrarian about something. :P
Color Anon
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@ANoobis  
I’ve seen enough cringy people on 4chan that by now I can tell when someone is a genuine moron or just pretending.  
Plus, anyone under 20 probably never watched a movie on a VHS and neither listened to music on a cassette player,and by the time they developed enough awareness to form memories, the DVD discs and MP3/MP4 digital format already were the normal thing to use at a daily basis.
Anonymous #D646
The billion and one ripoffs of ERB are pretty bad in concept, but this show is probably the worst of the lot.

When I saw “ERB” the only thing that I could think of was “Edgar Rice Burroughs.” I didn’t think anyone was ripping him off these days, though Philip Jose Farmer wrote some pastiches in the 70s.

@Color Anon  
@ANoobis
I’ve seen enough cringy people on 4chan that by now I can tell when someone is a genuine moron or just pretending.
Plus, anyone under 20 probably never watched a movie on a VHS and neither listened to music on a cassette player,and by the time they developed enough awareness to form memories, the DVD discs and MP3/MP4 digital format already were the normal thing to use at a daily basis.

Not trying to be the bad guy here, not trying to be That Guy, but we live in an age when it’s become impossible to distinguish between parody and sincere stupidity with any real certainty, at least on the Internet, because sufficiently advanced trolling is indistinguishable from stupidity and sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from trolling. This is why I tell people that we’ve all been living in The Onion since 9/11 or thereabouts. The 21st Century is weird and creepy and I don’t like it.
Anonymous #17E6
@Humble Oriathan  
I don’t know what’s the deal with this Funko Pop figures and why for some are appealing. They’re so plain, ugly as shit, overpriced special editions, etc.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Funko Pops are pretty much the only thing keeping comic shops afloat at this point. That and reprints of decades old runs.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
They can put out a million different lineups of nearly every band,and I’ve been waiting for years for them to finish even one lineup of the Ramones.

The picture won’t work,it’s Joey,Johnny and Dee Dee.  
I have Joey,Johnny is like 80 bucks for some Reason,Dee Dee was expensive from the start,and poor Marky and Tommy are completely forgotten. Definitely won’t hold my breath for CJ,or Richie.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide