Cringe That Hurts

Havoc
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
@Humble Oriathan  
That’s not that bad of cringe. Lego is a pretty chill company. From what I know, they have donated a bunch to people in need.  
But now this  
full  
is cringe
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Wally Worshiper
@Havoc  
It’s not really the lego millennium falcon as much as it’s the fact that he had to ask permission from his wife before he could buy it and using terms like “brownie points” as if he were a kid who had to do chores around the house to earn what he wanted.
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Havoc

I had been pretty ambivalent toward Copper Plume before. I just took him for someone with an OC and a waifu crush. Lots of fandoms have people like that, and I rarely make note of them. But this image is Chris Chan tier. If either of them commissioned that then it’s probably too late for them to back out of the rabbit hole.

First time I’ve ever heard of Midnight Radiance. Not a good first impression, I must say.
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Anonymous #17E6  
I am glad that the ts’ image wasn’t the original. That was too pathetic, even for a self-insert fantasy. Unfortunately, the original is image is still pretty bad, now that I see it.
Anonymous #17E6
@Humble Oriathan  
I was curious of his twitter, but holy damn there are a shiton of twitts that would take me forever to find that particular one and read the comments.  
And he mostly post about the left, sexual gender, nazis, racism, etc. Typical Twitter BS.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide