Confessions.

2k.bb
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

@Officer Hotpants

Okay that’s not so bad since it’s a small toy. The life-size ones with the moving mouth would’ve absolutely terrified me when I was younger though.

@Тпсс_

Oh yeah, imagine having a porcelain doll that looks like you.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -

Knight of Boops
I have a deep resentment of fundraisers. It goes back to my time at school, when we where all made to participate in a mandatory fundraising event.

Every year, we would be given a large box of chocolates (usually Freddo Frog or Caramello Koala) and told to go out and sell them all. I remember the first time I was handed a box, I thought it was for me (I was in year one at the time) and got excited. Then I was told I couldn’t eat it by the teacher, and when I went home Mum and Dad also told me I couldn’t eat this stuff.

That made little six-year me very upset. To this day, I am still irritable at the idea of being asked to participate in fundraisers and it’s because of this trauma. v.v
Anonymous #3E8C
@FeatherTrap  
We always had to buy the stuff we were supposed to sell for fundraisers. So in exchange for giving the school money so we can give the school money, the 3 people who gave the school the most money got cheap plastic toys that broke in a week, and everyone else got paddleballs and hard rubber bouncy balls, which also broke/got lost within a week.  
Same thing in middle school and high school, except without the cheap toys.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Anonymous #3E8C  
You got toys? I didn’t get shit except a “Good Job!” from the teacher.

I didn’t even do anything, Dad would take the box into work and put it on the front desk. Things sold like hotcakes.  
That fundraiser was a fucking scam I tell you, at least we didn’t actually have to pay for the chocolates ourselves.
Anonymous #3E8C
@FeatherTrap  
We only got toys because nobody was stupid enough to buy the fundraising kits. Until middle and high, but then they just laid on the “our department needs more money to buy new and even cooler equipment!” story.

They never bought new equipment. Art had limited supplies, band had no supplies, the vast majority of the computers were still CRT monitors and old Dells using massive ribbon cables and cpu cooling tunnels, but the football team always found the money to buy new shit to run into.
GuiltyGrimoire
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Level 26
@FeatherTrap  
Once in primary we had a fundraiser where you are given a letter. You get people you know to sign it and pledge a certain amount of money to the school (any amount, really). In return, you get to play on the bouncy castle on the deadline date for the letter. Our parents where allowed in, too.

I forgot mine, but had gotten a good few family friends (my mam got them all, due to being a supermarket worker, the regular staff where lovely). My teacher wouldn’t let me on the castle, and it was only there for the day. We didn’t have a car, so going home was out of the question.

My mam argued with the teacher for ages, but I couldn’t go on. We brought the letter in the next day… and my mam ripped it up in front of them.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide