Big Bad Politics!

Amagan

@IvanSatoru
How much testosterone do we need to dump into the water supply to counteract this unholy abomination? Get us the milliliter figure and we’ll steal it from horses and bulls if we need to.
Posted Report
Amagan

@Anonymous #0847
I find it to be absolutely hilarious. The instant the minorities start doing something they can’t exploit and cater to for more votes, because it goes against other points they’re exploiting, all hell breaks loose.
Posted Report
Anonymous #1104
as i predicted, canada is going to forbid to sell non electrical cars from 2035 and forth.
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
“You can’t just impose your system of morality on us! You can’t lesgislate morality!”
Says people who want to impose their system or morality and legislate morality.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Conservativism is predicated on two fundamentally contradictory desires:
  1. Bringing back 1950s “Americana” where a man with a factory job can support a wife, two and a half kids (how do you get half a kid anyway?), a house in the suburbs with a main street and mom and pop shops and no globalism, two cars, a white picket fence, and two weeks of vacation every year, one of which he spends fixing his car, and then is able to retire on a pension in a country where there is no crime, no drugs, no foreigners, where all politicians are good conservatives who coincidentally are all adulterers and draft dodgers like John Wayne, and where everyone is a Southern Baptist holy roller.
and
  1. Infinite taxpayer funded welfare for billionaires and multi-trillion dollar multinational corporations who offshore jobs, destroy small towns with mom and pop shops, import unlimited slave labor from the third world, along with millions of tons of drugs, and buy elections, stuffing the government with corporate neo-liberals who enact policies that increase crime, depress wages making it impossible for a man to support a family on a single income, break apart families, and outlaw Christianity.
Free trade and trickle down economics are incompatibly with 1950s pro-family small town America

Conservative: Here’s a person I believe is a sick, degenerate, worthless piece of shit who has no kids. This person MUST have kids.
Me: Why would you want someone you believe is a sick, degenerate, worthless piece of shit to have kids who they will undoubtedly abuse?
Conservative: Because the false god of conservativism demands more human misery. Suffering and shooting out kids like a machine gun are the top commandments of conservativism.
Me: But don’t you complain all the time how people shooting out kids are just breeding more Democrats you hate? Wouldn’t encouraging people you believe are sick degenerates to have loads and loads of kids just make conservativism even more irrelevant?
Conservative: Yes, and that’s the point. Conservativism is only profitable if conservatives lose elections so we never run out of things to complain about. Conservativism is a grift.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
It’s not going to tip the scales in my favour for being self-sufficient or homesteading,” Robert said. “But it is nice to know where some of your food comes from, to be able to take a little bit of control back.”
That’s cute. He thinks he can take control back.
Posted Report
Seiken
Artist -

Someone tried to pull that nonsense about a year ago already and it was cast back into hell where ideas like that belong. Always amazed how its seems like a never ending story for some to constantly seek out problems where there are none. Because its really not about solving issues and its about keeping the struggle alive, because many people advocating for stuff like this have built their entire being around being an activist and they fear without a cause (no matter how ridiculous) they just wither and die.
And its not like there is ACTUAL issues to fight for, its just the easier to pull this nonsense because [insert minority] issues is junk food for the stupid masses.
Posted Report
Amagan

Woe be unto anyone who uses a VPN for any reason. Congress plans on criminalizing their use by anyone, along with their efforts at banning tiktok.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide