Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #0847
It is always the people that use this strawman are doomed to repeat history.

Posted Report
Anonymous #0847
Leftists can’t meme:

Liberals and conservatives debate fascists all the time and can win. Leftists can not because they agree on many things such as tactics and absolutism mostly due their ideologies come from the same well. Leftists don’t like the mirror and will always resort to calling everyone their enemy to which they can dehumanize them. But when challenge by the supposed “Nazi/fascists” they crumple and cower.
Reminder: Nick Spencer a Neo-Nazi, fascist; was hired by CNN and supposed anti-fascists said it was a good thing.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Anonymous #0847
This is why I stick to calling trannies insane, because they are and it doesn’t bring any other topic into the matter. Thinking you were born as the wrong sex and that you need a government-funded and government-endorsed mutilation to remain functional is bad enough I don’t need to expand upon it.
@Anonymous #0847
Oh yeah, you always “win” just like with Soygon.
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
@ponypony221
Sargon actually attempted to take over the UK government (that’s not my opinion or what really happened, but it sounds more better that way), which is respectable and more than any of the e-grifters I know about has ever done. He’s said a lot of funny stuff in the past, like the nigger word, and joking about some parliament whore that he “wouldn’t even rape”
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@IvanSatoru
That’s a hard comment to respond to.
He’s a definite lolcow. If I rated him on entertainment value, it would be higher by a few stars than rating him as a political figure.
I can’t understand the people who still think there is anything serious in him or his radical centrist ideology where everything other than the constantly shifting middle ground is inherently evil.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@UrbanMysticDee
Sargon or the anon?
Either way, they’re about the same thing. Centrist has no meaning in itself. Centrism as an ideology is entirely subject to its environment and point in time. There are no inherent centrist policies and almost always people who say centrist mean they dislike a vaguely defined left and right. Most users of it want moderate-conservative policies that won’t require them to ask any hard questions about their cosmopolitan consoomer lifestyle.
Posted Report
Anonymous #F306
i was in walmart before yesterday and saw that they replaced cashiers with automatic payment terminals. where is their quebecan patriotism now?
Posted Report
Anonymous #0847
@ponypony221 @IvanSatoru
Sargon ran for office to better his country after discovering the corruption and many turned his back on him in a petty attempt at a new target and none of them are popular anymore. Even during his campaign he was just having fun shitting on the media who everyone knows lies. You have people like ChrisRayGun and Shoe0nHead who ran to grift off people like Vaush and no longer have “racist eyes” in a desperate attempt for relevancy which did not work because they will always hate you. Mister Metokur has ran away more times then he’s called people a faggot. Sargon has his own business with people he employs is happily married and has a family while most just wallow in their own pity and prostrate to woke scolds for passed sins.

Who looks more happier; the “failure” or the brave science warrior?
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Reading comments on Newsweek:
’MURICA! FUCK YEAH! COMMING AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY, YEAH! ’MURICA! FUCK YEAH! FREEDOM IS THE ONLY WAY, YEAH! TERRORISTS YOUR GAME IS THROUGH, ‘CAUSE NOW YOU GOTTA’ ANSWER TO, ’MURICA! FUCK YEAH! SO LICK MY BUTT AND SUCK ON MY BALLS! ‘MURICA! FUCK YEAH! WHACHA GONNA’ DO WHEN WE COME FOR YOU NOW? IT’S THE DREAM THAT WE ALL SHARE, IT’S THE HOPE FOR TOMORROW… FUCK YEAH!
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
Whoever is running for president should say outright that if he wins he’s going to kill all of the traitors to the American people. There’s no way that people wouldn’t vote for you if you came out and said that.
Anonymous #372F
@ponypony221
The American people can’t decide who the traitors are. The best you’ll get is “whoever disagrees with me politically on the latest viral topic”. The general population is dumb and universal suffrage was a mistake.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide