Big Bad Politics!

IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
@Zaknel  
Never.  
Long answer: there has to be an extremely radical change in how the government is run in order for debt to even stop accumulating, let alone begin getting paid down
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@IvanSatoru  
The debt is going to increase sharply as the use of the USD declines. Previously, debt had little direct impact on inflation in the US because essentially the entire world economy ran on the USD. Everything was relative to it. Now, thanks to political hubris, countries are moving away. That is going to hit hard. It’s going to hit soon.
Posted Report
Zaknel
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
Can someone explain to me why some people think that the student loan relief won’t cost taxpayers a cent?
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Zaknel  
There hasn’t been a relationship between government spending and taxes since WWII and the start of the national debt. Taxes are now more of a fine for doing something the government dislikes.

That said, debt relief is immoral because it punishes those who are responsible.
Posted Report
Twiface
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Shitposting
I haven’t been paying attention to the news lately, but I’ve seen headlines about some ‘Chinese spy balloon.’  
I ignored it because it seems like one of those dumb contrived stories that everyone pretends is important but forgets about in a month.  
I can’t help but wonder though: just what is it the media’s trying to distract us from this time?
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
@Anonymous #6AD7  
They hate (and killed) Jesus Christ, Christianity and Christians. They also hate white people, and basically anyone who is not jewish, but most of all white people. They start wars that they make non-jews fight and generally love causing death and suffering. They are also known for being total weasels, scammers, profiteers and fraudsters. Around the jews, never snooze.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide