Big Bad Politics!

ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@RD8K  
Ye is going to commit toilet paper suicide soon.

Rest in Pepes, sweet prince.

I’m going to be honest, here. The fact this discussion has even been allowed to happen is starting to make me doubt it’s the Jews.

Doubt doesn’t mean I’m wrong. It’s definitely the Jews. This is some kind of 4D Mossad chess.
RD8K
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I’m going to be honest, here. The fact this discussion has even been allowed to happen is starting to make me doubt it’s the Jews.
Welp you got your answered on that…

Elon texted Ye and implies he is about to ban him for his “certain tweet” that REALLY Piss off alot of Jews.

full
Posted Report
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@RD8K  
That’s an actual religious symbol, by the way. A modern one, I mean. Been in use for decades. Strictly speaking, they just declared that religion a hate group violent group. Which is especially hilarious if you know much about Raelism. Short of it: they’re a bunch of UFO kooks but they’re about as hateful violent as a puppy.
TheBridge
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@Officer Hotpants  
100% right from what I know of them. They also love Monsanto for the reasons most people hate it.

@RD8K  
I am surprised he didn’t go with the one where he dressed in what appeared to be body armor. Both of those on their owntechnically don’t violate the rules of inciting violence but that would fit better. I haven’t read the full tweetstorm. Poor dude just seems mentally ill to me (though the weird stuff defending balenciaga and claiming agents were sexualizing his children are a possible cause for concern).
Posted Report
Anonymous #F306
all american citizens owe me for allowing russian spy sergey brin and his whore susan woycicki to be admins of youtube. Now , go and create me youtube account. i wont give him my phone.
Posted Report
Anonymous #9809
@Zaknel  
Herschel’s walking away from that Senate seat. Hard to juggle vampire hunting with being a Senator, so maybe the vampires better watch out.

@ponypony221  
Damn, bruh, that didn’t age well.
Posted Report
Anonymous #F306
lalalalalalalaal allloh cunts! where is my new youtube account? you sold yourselves to the russians and Sergey Brin is your daddy!!!
Posted Report
Amagan

Trading an international terrorist/arms dealer in exchange for a mediocre basketball player whose only claim to fame is the fact she’s a black lesbian. Yeah, real good wheeling and dealing there Brandon.
Posted Report
Zerowinger
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the bumped head

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
Trading an international terrorist/arms dealer in exchange for a mediocre basketball player whose only claim to fame is the fact she’s a black lesbian. Yeah, real good wheeling and dealing there Brandon.

To be fair, this is probably the first WNBA trade anyone has heard of or cared about.
Posted Report
Anonymous #05F6
@Amagan  
Times like this make me wish there was another country that isn’t shit to move to. Between this and how poorly the speaker spoke this country is stone cold fucked.

Also whew at the new Twitter leaks. Between government officials getting involved and Jack lying under oath about Twitter not shadow banning people I’d love to see an investigation/lawsuit happen. Sadly the GOP is filled with too many limp dicked cowards that are afraid of the Demorats shaming them.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide