Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #0847
@IvanSatoru  
This just makes him seem like an okay guy when they throw a tantrum like this. I recall CNN had Richard Spencer on and people like this celebrated his denouncing Trump and he is an actual neo nazi.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Anonymous #0847  
I doubt CNN had any idea who Richard Spencer was at the time. Oh it’s a right wing internet guy who dislikes Trump? Bring him on! Wait, what did he say about Jews? CUT CUT CUT!

The CIA is throwing everything they can at China. Something must be up in Taiwan. Some relation to this?
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@RD8K  
Tim Fool is a fucking baldcel. He brought a girl home and found out she had a dick and now all he talks about is trannies and he needs to just shut the fuck up about it.
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
It looked like Ye just wanted to go off about the Jews forever, which is fine and would have been entertaining. But that’s not how Tim runs the show, so of course he wasn’t just going to let that happen. I don’t know why that was surprising. Can’t expect him to change the rules for one guy.
Posted Report
Anonymous #F306
All the slavonians were the slaves of the scandinavians before christianity. The Scandinavians sold us into slavery to Byzantinum and Venice and to elsewhere. You treated our slavonian slaves like objects, like property. For this you should be punished, scandinavians.
Posted Report
RD8K
Artist -

@IvanSatoru  
Same. Nick was more prepare for this topic. Then Tim cut him off twice once he was gonna to explain it, and then Ye left the Podcast the moment he saw BS.
Posted Report
Anonymous #F306
canadian swines build toilets back to back to living rooms, so you can hear when a person is pissing or shitting. And they disgustingly oink or bleat when they say “r”s , at least in quebec. Useless import dependant nation of cultureless pigs. Canada has worst architecture. At least niggers have no reason to build good quality houses because its too hot there. But canadian scum, who wants to avoid to be called “third world shithole” ,but is by fact, builds shittiest houses in the world, made of shittiest materials, any part of canadian house is shitty. I couldnt buy a canadian scarf they had only made in china scarves. Subhuman canadian lower than bacteria. Nobody.
Posted Report
RD8K
Artist -

“I don’t like the word Evil next to Nazis” - YE  
“I love Jews And I Love Nazis” - YE  
“Our Leader need to be Held to Christians values, not Zionist values” - Ye  
UNFATHOMABLY BASED, This timeline is insane.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide