Big Bad Politics!

ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@UrbanMysticDee  
I mean, yes. I said that pages ago. I don’t know if he’s kosher, but damn, he wants to be.

Look at how fast he went from “free speech” to “lol Alex Jones banned” “lol shadow ban speech I dislike”. The problem is there are still people that believe his BS.

@Anonymous #F306  
I will grant you this one, but a Russian life is worth far more than an anonymous Ponybooru poster’s life.
Posted Report
Anonymous #372F
I’m sure we can all agree the French are lowest on that scale. Cheese eating bastards.
Posted Report
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@Zaknel  
It is a force that is forgotten on many who want to change the world right now. My beliefs on small government aren’t quite of the libertarian party variety but I wish this was a factor that more people remembered when calling for mass regulation to fix problems.

@Zaknel  
You actually object to what he said and not what people claim he said, fair enough (I have seen people directly link that vid and say: “See? He told people to drink bleach!”). I am not sure of the myriad of things that have come out of his mouth I find that to be particularly egregious or of consequence but there is room to disagree there.
Posted Report
Amagan

@Anonymous #F306  
Then kiss the algorithm goodbye, say “hello old friend!” to the dislike button, and observe as comments are no longer disabled as woke content creators have to suffer a verbal lashing from angry viewers.
Posted Report
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@Zaknel
It is a force that is forgotten on many who want to change the world right now. My beliefs on small government aren’t quite of the libertarian party variety but I wish this was a factor that more people remembered when calling for mass regulation to fix problems.

People seem to think that corrupt businesses just spring up, dominate and conquer with no consideration for how this was able to occur.

@Zaknel
You actually object to what he said and not what people claim he said, fair enough (I have seen people directly link that vid and say: “See? He told people to drink bleach!”). I am not sure of the myriad of things that have come out of his mouth I find that to be particularly egregious or of consequence but there is room to disagree there.
They always did say, “check your sources.”
Posted Report
Anonymous #372F
@Amagan  
I don’t know if further paywalling of youtube would be worth the ability to dislike propaganda videos again, but I doubt it’d hurt to find out either. He’d be a complete idiot for buying YT though with how big a money sink it is.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Anonymous #372F  
I would like if jewtube just went offline. There are alternatives, but they have the market momentum and therefore hold dominance even if they suck.

@RD8K  
“Frightening”

I would use the word Inspiring myself.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
Joe is getting ready to betray the railroad unions and they’re acting scandalized at the prospect he would throw them under the bus. Dims will be dim.
Posted Report
Anonymous #9CFB
ive always wanted to be a thiefe. you see theft replaces hunt. when i steal i hunt.
Posted Report
Anonymous #F306
im mihal the hiker.  
if i want to eat i vibrate my ankh to attract earth worms and eat them  
if i want to hunt i steal  
if cant find worms -cannibalism is not a problem. i will gnaw yur face/  
I dont need to know algebra. cuz its for technocrats…  
i will spin your body on a spear. cops wont reach me cuz they are lazy and spoiled.  
my only fears are parsites in meat and bears/  
i shitted on society.
Posted Report
Anonymous #372F
@UrbanMysticDee  
Ah, yes. The day long domestic terrorist insurrection that involved less domestic terrorism and insurrection than six months of mostly peaceful protests. Of course the Reps are too cowardly and docile to bring any meaningful attention to that. They’d rather whine about “le steal” to give the illusion of opposition.
Posted Report
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide