Big Bad Politics!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Elon Musk will likely be forced to buy Twitter which will bankrupt Tesla since it’s only has $51 billion not the $1 trillion the company is valued at.

Knowing he’d lose Musk is stalling for time, saying he will buy Twitter for the original price even though he doesn’t have the money (he may be “worth” $250 billion, but there’s no way he can cobble together $44 billion to buy Twitter because there aren’t enough people willing to buy that much Tesla stock, especially with the value of the company in freefall).
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@UrbanMysticDee  
@ponypony221  
Wow, I did not know he was still around. Last I heard he was getting flack for falling out with the skeptic community while still not fully joining with the increasingly post atheist remains of the old atheist community. I guess holding the old line. It would surprise me if he hadn’t broken for the leftward elements by this point but if he is still trying to “hold the line” I would actually be slightly impressed, as much as I dislike that crowd.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Camden is officially the first city in NJ to feature battery-powered electric buses.

How many days before they get vandalized and set on fire?
TheBridge
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@Zaknel  
I think what he was doing was more committed than the “dude is just trolling” theory. He is used to playing against the market and leveraging what should be chaotic and unsustainable stock arrangements. With the probable recession oncoming though I think he got cold feet. Can he succeed? Eh… Twitter is notoriously smaller and the weakest of the major social networks. It is going to be hard to get much growth from it in a good year. I know he has floated everything from subscriptions to trying to make Twitter into one of those China style everything apps (which might be good for competition but also scares me in what might merely be another big tech monster). If he had waited for a recession to strike and for twitter’s shares to go into free fall I think he would have stood a chance of buying it outright with his own money, probably at a bargain. Now though he is stuck with a lot of debt and possible years of a downturn. Not impossible I suppose to pull a rabbit out of a hat but it is going to require more than making twitter’s policies more fair and removing bots.

@ponypony221  
A lot of them do change. I moderately followed the atheist crowd in the great online religious wars from the late 2000s and early 2010s. They went from being a coherent group on top of the world to be yesterday’s news, bewildered with the political changes that occurred over the decade thought. Some becoming pseudo-right or liberal anti-left figures and others becoming full SJWs. Few tried to hold the line of the normal rationalism and reason (as defined by people who idiotically say science has replaced philosophy while discarding that what they are doing, in their reasoning and morality is philosophy itself). Though they often seemed in a awkward place when they did so.

@ponypony221  
Isn’t he of Dutch origin?
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
@TheBridge  
>isn’t he of Dutch origin?  
Yes, he is. I don’t know what this guy is going on about.  
@ponypony221  
What are you going on about?

@Zaknel  
Yes— it’s a bad idea for a funny rich guy who is into giving you a space to share your views to buy a popular online forum as opposed to some unfunny rich guys (jews) who want to shut you up and kill you owning said platform which they use to indoctrinate morons into believing that you need to shut up and die.
Anonymous #1104
@UrbanMysticDee  
I would cleave your skull, take the brain in hands and squeeze out all the patriotic schiZO mucus with my hands, just like a wet towel, then I would put it back in skull.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide