Big Bad Politics!

Amagan

@UrbanMysticDee  
Pray tell what exactly are considered “victimless crimes” in this scenario? How about someone robbing a store, like in that video of a black guy walking into a Wallgreens with a bag and just taking stuff right off the shelves in broad daylight.

Would this “public security bureau” get involved with incidents like that and arrest the robber even though he wasn’t using any physical force in his brazen robbery? Or would they simply allow that to occur because no physical force or threat of force was being used, and no one was being put at risk of harm so long as he was allowed to rob at his leisure?
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@Amagan  
A victimless crime is something like prostitution, drug possession (there can still be public intoxication laws since that poses a risk to the safety of others), kids playing outside, kids being outside unsupervised, kids running a lemonade stand without a permit, pedestrians using the street as they had for thousands of years until the American auto industry bought enough politicians to rewrite the laws to prohibit them from using the street like they do in almost every other country on the planet, homeless people sleeping on park benches, file sharing, remixing music, using language politicians don’t like, ordinary people trying to buy stocks like the game stonks incident, carrying a firearm, carrying a knife, possessing “scary” “contraband” weapons that idiots know nothing about but want to control anyway.

As for specific punishments of specific crimes like theft of things that actually exist (as opposed to duplicating information), I’m sure we could get away with an afternoon in the pillory or a public caning. If it’s something serious like breaking and entering a person’s home we could escalate to amputating limbs as punishment.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
Man, something just feels dark in the air after this ruling. Most of the time, either side, even with stuff like the Trump freakout and Trump’s freakout after the election, is just cherry picking the actual violent actors when the vast majority are at most RPing or doing their own thing. I mean, when Alex Jones is out there telling folks not to break into the Capitol on Jan 6, then how can you say that “insurrectionist” are representative of the average overhyped Trump supporter? (not that I like the term insurrection, but just saying) I see way more liberals and lefties than I ever have actually flirting with violence in a way that feels different from BLM two years ago. Violence begets violence and for once I am worried of something worse.

@UrbanMysticDee  
That is a outlier position compared to what was in the main opinion, which was trying to narrowly define it as just Roe v Wade only, but is still not insignificant that Clarence Thomas said that.
AlsoSprachOdin

@UrbanMysticDee  
>pedestrians using the street as they had for thousands of years until the American auto industry bought enough politicians to rewrite the laws to prohibit them from using the street like they do in almost every other country on the planet  
What? Do you mind elaborating?
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
full

People piss and moan without thinking.

I really in particular hate people. I really do. It’s the same shit every time.

People in Europe, where the abortion laws are MORE RESTRICTIVE than in America have to complain about American states now being allowed to enforce LESS RESTRICTIVE laws than in Europe.

It’s just like in Mexico. People in Mexico, where immigration laws are EXTREMELY MORE STRICT than in America, complain when an American state makes immigration laws just a tiny bit stricter.

These people are full of absolute fucking shit.

98% of abortions happen after 20 weeks (the cut off in most of Europe, well before in most of the US). ALL these fucking retards are complaining about, like it’s the end of the world, is 2%.

It’s just like the horseshit about cops killing black people. I fucking HATE cops. I think they’re the biggest criminal gang on the planet, made up of the schoolyard bullies who now get a license to kill from the state. But more black people drown in public swimming pools than unarmed black people killed by police. People are burning buildings down, making death threats, over fuck butt NOTHING.

And don’t think this cuts in any particular direction, it doesn’t, but no one will read this far. The people who think dead bodies with anecephaly or cyclopianism are “beautiful” and should be forced to trundle on for a few days before the heart gives out are celebrating some great moral victory that still permits 98% of abortions to continue (or in the more restrictive states 95%). What are they celebrating? Are they genuine anti-federalists who believe in the state’s right over the federal government, or are they retarded and don’t actually read what the law actually says like the people on the other side?
Anonymous #D635
@Zaknel  
Oh no. It’s anything but. Valence and killings are justified when these clowns make threats.

All the more reason I suppose the “fuck around and find out” motto
Anonymous #D635
@UrbanMysticDee  
Has he actually said anything or is this just the lamestream media making up more bullshit?

Either way loving the meltdown. Maybe some people will realize these lefties are batshit crazy.
Anonymous #D635
@Officer Hotpants  
Yep. The Twitter meltdowns and cons/etc. doing the “I support the current thing” meme never gets dull. BABSCon’s was great.

Though at the same time it sucks some of the very few artists I enjoyed who avoid the BLM drama back in 2020 are now jumping onto the “Women’s rights” shit.
Anonymous #D635
@UrbanMysticDee  
Easier said than done sadly. These armchair activists/crybullies are why I bailed out of the MLP fandom and most fandoms in general.

I’m just hoping while they kill off whatever they’ve infested like the parasites they are smaller/indie groups will build up some new stuff and gatekeep the psychos out.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide