Big Bad Politics!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Andrew Yang has the most insufferably self-righteous fans in the world. They are so far up their own assholes that they’ve ended up in an alternate universe ruled by the toilet paper roll that killed Jeffrey Epstein and co-ruled by Hillary Clinton’s shoe that fell off when she collapsed on 9/11 and had to be thrown into the back of a van like a sack of potatoes and given diazepam injections.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Amagan  
He’s the young non-white Democrat, so the party throws him under the bus to get the old white candidate elected, because they want young non-white voters, not young non-white leaders in the party because they’re liars who are very good at manipulating people into doing their bidding.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
full

People always say that the poor are obese because of the food they eat.

Bullshit. I’m poor, I eat garbage food, how come I’m not fat? I’m struggling just to keep my weight from falling. Where’s the mountains of food I’m supposed to be getting?

And people LIE. I’ve had European, fat, ugly, man-hating lesbians tell me you can get fat eating 400 calories of carbs a day. BULLSHIT! You could eat 400 calories of lard a day and still lose weight because you’re body is burning more energy just to keep homeostasis than you’re taking in. Thermodynamics exists, if you could gain weight on a starvation diet you’d win the Nobel Prize for proving you can get energy out of nothing. These were the same people who called me racist for condemning Al Qaeda for abducting children and selling them into sex slavery because “it’s their culture”.

These people are getting food from somewhere, they’re not getting fat because they have a nice bowl of starve for breakfast and eat a twinkie and a bag of chips for dinner.
Amagan

These were the same people who called me racist for condemning Al Qaeda for abducting children and selling them into sex slavery because “it’s their culture”.

The same people who condemn the culture of believing transgender folks are just mentally ill who seek attention. They seem pretty inconsistent in what cultures they support and which they attack.
Amagan

@AlsoSprachOdin  
They really can’t overturn their own ruling in that particular case. There aren’t anywhere near enough police officers to make such a legal stance feasible enough to be considered constitutional. Statistics are hard to find but there’s less than one million active law enforcement officers in the united states, whereas there’s some 330 million people in the united states. Even at best that’s 1 cop to every 330 people, or about one small town.

If the courts ruled police did have a duty to protect and serve, regardless of manpower shortages, they’d be getting sued for dereliction of duty for responding to one emergency call and being unavailable for responding to another emergency call happening at the same time.
Amagan

@AlsoSprachOdin  
You expect “duty can be expected in a reasonable manner” in today’s society, with the court system being what it is? Where people are getting sued for the most ridiculous of reasons, and have to go to court to get everything sorted out?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide