Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #F270
And we will not rest until every white devil is replaced by the Black community.
Fleur de Lis
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

déanaim seitreach
@TheBridge  
Yeah. That sounds more realistic.

@IvanSatoru  
He almost certainly believes all the hateful crap he’s spewing. It really isn’t fair to everyone else here when one low-intelligence anonymous user can crash the quality of the thread.
Amagan

@Anonymous #F270  
You’re not going to get much rest then. The black community is busy killing itself off like it’s going out of style. Every other day we’re hearing about one black killing another for disrespecting them or something along those lines.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Baldy Boy Timmy “Touch Me And You Won’t Have Any Teeth” Pool, who thinks a hat is a disguise but is really in denial about being bald, says “Homeschool your kids so they won’t get shot at school.” The same bald grifter who brags every other day about how many guns he’s bought in the last week and how big his top secret compound in the woods that’s really in the suburbs of DC is.

The comments are divided between the simps who suck him off every day and people who tell him most Americans are too poor to homeschool their kids, especially in the depression caused by the coof lockdowns and the suicidal white nations spending infinity billion dollars on the special military operation to liberate Ukraine from the CIA.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
@UrbanMysticDee  
Even if you can’t afford private tutors or whatever the best choice still is keep your kids away from school and put them to work on something useful for themselves. Wait, but then the government comes after you.
TheBridge
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
Really, I wonder what the narrative will be for this one? Most logical would be the left pivoting away from any motivations and just focus on gun control as pushed by the liberal establishment. I suppose if the shooters motivation was something to do with their transgenderism or whatever they might try to use that but I think that will be quite awkward. Of course, the chances are it might be someone who is still just a edgy nihilist with no real motivations in politics.

@IvanSatoru  
It is possible in some areas to homeschool when you are poor. Other areas though, severe regulations on homeschooling, not to mention family collapse, make this hard.

@Anonymous #A374  
For the gunman, could care less, but the other 18 are innocents gun down and that should matter, regardless of what there race was.
Anonymous #5701
Can’t decide which is more pathetic and useless: religious people thinking their religion makes them morally superior, or leftist atheists thinking their habit of bitching about religion makes them morally superior.

Needless to say, there ain’t any moral superiority to go around here. All of these people are just stupid and overly impressed with themselves.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
It would be hardcore and epic if some red state governor just said “f it” and used the state national guard to kick the feds out of the state and banned all liberals from entering the state.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide