Big Bad Politics!

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@UrbanMysticDee  
Twitter freaks are mindless drones, who deserve a bullet through the heads. I’ll admit that they could possibly be useful as a slave work force or organ harvesting, maybe some of them at least, assuming they’re tested for STDs and other illness and contaminants.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Anonymous #372F  
The “bot was fixed to not do it” so apparently talking that you like not only fucking shitholes, but butchering yourself to have two shitholes for your stupid fetish is totally not fetish talk now. Bad idea.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Anonymous #372F  
I wish. Society would be a lot better off without the hordes of parents shrieking that the rest of us need to change our lives and hide the very world, itself, from the light of day to protect the fake innocence of their precious little retarded crotch spawn that they were definitely ready to have even though they can’t be bothered to actually parent it.
Anonymous #4EA4
Hillary Clinton is thinking to run again she can accept defeat what a loser. lol 2016 again
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Officer Hotpants

First off, I got a better picture  
full

And the meaning of the numbers

Please enter the rating number in the number box.
Ratings between 50 degrees and 100 degrees mean that you feel
favorable and warm toward the group. Ratings between 0 degrees
and 50 degrees mean that you don’t feel favorable toward the
group and that you don’t care too much for that group. You
would rate the group at the 50 degree mark if you don’t feel
particularly warm or cold toward the group
Adán Druego
Artist -

I misread it as, “How Racial Groups HATE Each Other”  
@UrbanMysticDee
Most racial groups hate others considered within their own racial group.
Hispanics and Asians are easiest to explain.
Despite most outsiders considering those two labels as being groups, those categories consist of various different cultural, and possibly even racial, backgrounds.
Everyone knows blacks kill the most blacks.
As for Whites, look at Europe, look back just to the world wars and German hatred for Poles and Russians. Look at a thousand years worth of history between England and France or the hatred between England and Ireland.
If you want to see a group hate itself, just isolate that group and allow human nature to assert itself.
It is human nature to be tribal, if no differences exist, we’ll find something and emphasize it to the point of pride, then we’ll discriminate over it.

Okay, despite saying we all tend to hate our own kind most, I also believe we prefer our own kind over others. It’s a paradox and paradoxes are also a HUGE part of human nature.

But simply put, in the US, Whites are taught to be not racists, other groups aren’t. That and many liberal Whites are mentally ill and hate themselves, so they side with other races and become race traitors every chance they get.

That’s why you hear some more about white supremacy being a major problem from either whining, self centered blacks or pathetic, self hating Whites.
Seiken
Artist -

I misread it as, “How Racial Groups HATE Each Other”
But simply put, in the US, Whites are taught to be not racists, other groups aren’t. That and many liberal Whites are mentally ill and hate themselves, so they side with other races and become race traitors every chance they get.

For some confirmation… there is also this chart dividing white people:

full

Found here

It’s both ways worrying whether you put your own race or other races down.

@UrbanMysticDee  
From my experience, there is many people in europe that just hate people from other countries, but we got one thing in common that we can bond together about all day long: How stupid americans are. Thats like our second most favourite thing to do, right next after paying adequate taxes.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide