Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #0847
“Miss Lindsay continues to prove he’s a professional girlfriend by showing shade at Moscow Mitch in defense of Trump.“https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/lindsey-graham-just-threatened-mitch-mcconnell-over-donald-trump/ar-AASKeZg?ocid=msedgntp
All I can say is DO IT! Grow a spine and don’t vote for McConnell for Senate Majority leader.
It’s a moot point since of course McConnell will go back to groveling at Trump’s feet, and there’s no way McConnell wouldn’t become Majority Leader if Reps take back the Senate, but go for it.

DerpPol does not like Lindsey Graham talking ill about Turtle McConnel. I’m so sorry people do not love your neocon warlord as much you. He was their hero a year ago if you remember. If McConnel is thrown out just like with McCain they will all cry how the party is losing their soul.
Seiken
Artist -

@UrbanMysticDee  
Regardless of the accuracy… isn’t a couple hundreds jobs per month hardly a dent in a country with millions of people without work?

How is that even brag worthy to begin with?
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
Look at this man’s face:  
full  
It’s so round. I saw another picture supposedly of him (which I haven’t been able to find) when Fuentes tried live on his stream to make more accounts on gettr and he looked even rounder.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

TabletopSim just paid ten thousand dollars to a trans charity because a gay transsexual’s feeling were hurt, therefore the devs are obviously far-right Nazi homo/transphobes yada yada yada.

After the alphabet people and their allies began review bombing the game, a number of rude-ish positive reviews were submitted by normal people who are just tired of the alphabet people invading and taking over literally everything in life.
Anonymous #0847
@Adan Druego  
Ionic when they review bomb it is seen as a good thing. Once they realized that all they want is to syphon money from them and anyone that played the game will stop all-together and the company will inevitably go bankrupt. This is also why the Alphabet riche are slowly losing favor in common people’s eyes.
Seiken
Artist -

@Anonymous #372F

Apparently the General Chat of the game has some rules about no Politics, Fetish talk and someone mentioned they were “gay trans” which resulted in a ban (duration or exact meaning of ban is unknown to me) and the person got pissy about it.

I personally get it if someone wants to ban all talk unrelated to board games, especially in this current toxic culture.
Anonymous #372F
@Seiken  
Hopefully that doesn’t mean the rule will change to selectively banned politics. Or to the twitter definition of politics, i.e. “the things I believe aren’t political”
Anonymous #0847
@Seiken  
Hearing that it sounds provoking a dog and then when they’re bit demand it put down and the devs caved.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@Anonymous #372F  
The rules are not to discuss sexuality, politics or fetishes.

So, transsexual assumed that the devs meant that being trans is political and a fetish, while obviously ignoring the word “sexuality”. Then Twitter gets involved and suddenly it’s “being lgbtqia+ is not allowed”.

And wanting to keep things family-friendly means being a “marginalized” group is only allowed if you keep it to yourselves, because the devs are “probably racists” too.

They demand to be treated fairly, but they really just want to hurt people.

@Officer Hotpants  
Best Post!
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Glenn Youngkin the new Virginia governor signed these executive orders that the twitteratti are REEEEEEEing over because of muh waycism. They think the government’s job is to punish white people for existing.

full  
full
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide