Big Bad Politics!

Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Officer Hotpants  
“The image of vertically split circle within a triangle (i.e. the symbol of deathly hallows from Harry Potter) is a white supremacist/racist dogwhistle”. A lot of potter fans have tattooed it, hence the motivation for the psyop - if it succeeds, not only people can laugh at the idiocy of leftoids taking obvious bait, but the tattoos will have to be removed or covered up at all times.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Barhandar  
I once thought of an Anti-lbgt conspiracy.

LGBT  
L = 1  
G = 2  
B = 3  
T = 4

“T = 4” = T4  
T4  
LGBT (T4) is secretly a Nazi/Neo-Nazi plot to limit the reproduction of certain groups by spread non-heterosexuality as a means of buying themselves time to regain power and set up dedicated death camps.

I was bored…
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Adan Druego  
Welcome to Kabbalah. Partake of the secret jew knowledge of sacral numbers.  
and set up dedicated death camps
Do the Australian concentration camps qualify yet? Is there info on what’s actually happening in those?
Psy Key

Cocky Scamp
@Barhandar  
Don’t forget that they had to ask H&K to fix the L85A1; and they had the most difficult time doing so. H&K, who is known to have legendary engineers who can manufacture a gun with a rotary action, have burst fire, barely any recoil, fire caseless ammunition, and had an extremely low fail rate WERE STUMPED WHEN IT CAME TO FIXING THE L85A1. How do you make something so bad that marvels of gun engineering take a look at it, read your request, and say, “Why not just buy something that works?”

In the end, they TRIED to fix it. It still had jamming problems, on top of being a garbage design in every way. Not even afghan rebels wanted to pick them up. Their dirty, mud-caked, blown gas tube AK-47s were more reliable.

@Officer Hotpants  
Leave it to the British and French to kill anyone who actually knew what they were doing, hire incompetence, and whine about it later. At least with the French, a good design is rare and thus have had time to really consider if killing the engineer is a good idea.

But they SHOULD’VE killed the general who decided to put the Lebel into service. Georges Ernest Boulanger is a moron for jumping the gun on breakthroughs in science and engineering, and NOT capitalizing on their strong points.
Anonymous #02A4
I hope when twitter die it take all woke, trump, sjw and pedo zoo with them to the nine level of hell.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart  
That reminds me of my warning…  
@TheBridge  
It’s 2021, you wait and see, Trump is going to hear about the altboorus and say “that’s a good idea!” and launch Trumpbooru. It’ll be used in practice as some horrible abomination of facebook and twitter with his tech crew having tried to amateurishly twist the interface to that purpose, but signs of it’s original use will remain, especially in the early release, with the default avatars still being ponies.

He is using mastaton right now for his planned trusthsocial network, but you wait, this might still happen. and I am only mostly joking.
Psy Key

Cocky Scamp
@Adan Druego  
While it’s a bit out there, it doesn’t sound too ridiculous at this point because many of them have expressed that they want to get rid of straight people, for whatever reason. Sure, what you thought of is OUT THERE, but it’s not completely out of bounds because part of it really is accurate. At least, a sliver of it. What you have at this point is a possible, but fairly unlikely, future concept or event they may just attempt. Your concept may just come true by pure chance, because who knows just how far they would take their absolutely ridiculous desires?
Anonymous #0847
@Psy Key  
It does not help that everything becomes Nazi when it is no longer viable for any gain. This may not be part of it but I did remember when the “community” began attack gay men because of the feminist infestation since they want nothing to do with women. They preached about their misogyny until they were pretty much made pets.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide