Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #02A4
I know this is stupid and moronic but there should be a separation between science and state to protect people from doctors like fauci.
Anonymous #02A4
@Psy Key  
Humans can’t be trusted with power it corrupt us only a God is capable of holding power without corruption
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@UrbanMysticDee  
I don’t exactly get that vibe from him but he certainly does creep me out at times.

@Psy Key  
Semites are the only race of people to have a wiki section specifically dedicated to explaining their discrimination.  
What do you mean by this? I can find plenty of articles specifically devoted to discrimination against X group. Do you mean there is a special article? Could you link if convenient?  
Semites are the only race of people who’s discrimination is directly linked to their history, and is so imperative to the explanation of their history that it’s impossible to separate the two..  
I disagree with this. There is other groups that were shaped and formed by discrimination to the point of being inseparable. Examples like the Cagots are especially fascinating because we don’t know why exactly they were discriminated against.

@Humble Oriathan  
I have also met and had to deal with people who had this attitude for Doctors… it’s a bit hard to explain… well before COVID it was. Like enforcing the Doctor’s will in that way gets them “high” for power or something.
Psy Key

Cocky Scamp
@TheBridge  
Certainly you find other articles that do explain X groups discrimination, but what I mean is, it’s an entire SECTION of Wikipedia. If you think of Wikipedia as this storage center, all the other discrimination articles are akin to a few pages of paperwork in a box in one of the storage garages. Semites have AN ENTIRE BLOCK of storage garages specifically dedicated to their discrimination, as if it makes ANY difference. All it serves is the purpose to make you feel pity for them.

When I go to the Wiki article about the Cagots you can see that their “treatment” section is about a paragraph long, and there’s not a lot too it. When you go to the Wiki article on antisemetism it’s an entire page, longer than most pages of significant events or people in history, all about how things like massacres in history are apparently anti-Semitic, despite being committed indiscriminately, and the article spends an entire swath of the length just talking about how many ways you could discriminate against jews, including economic, citing Cicero, despite Cicero enacting policies that were to specifically combat crime and general issues that plagued Rome.

Then they go on to talk about ‘new antisemitism’. which one of the prime examples they say is opposing the state of Israel. Meaning you’re not allowed to criticize it. Meaning you’re not allowed to tell it to stop anything, despite the whole world doing this to Germany at the start of WW2. How was THAT not Anti-Germanic? If we apply the same logic, how is ANY of ANYTHING ever carried out by ANY military or country not ‘anti’ anything?

They purposefully go into detail about all the forms of discrimination, like some instruction book, and they even talk about things such as Blood Libel, which is RIDICULOUS, and what they’re basically saying is that if any of your ancestors were jew-haters, then you’re one as well. (Spoiler alert, nearly the ENTIRE world at some point in history has expelled the jews, for some time. Meaning EVERYONE, in their eyes, must walk on egg shells forever.)

There’s even a specific Wiki article on NEW-antisemitism, which already sounds stupid in the name alone, and they include things like questioning the holocaust, accepting discourse that includes ‘anti-Semitic hate speech’, and they even try to say that any criticism of jews of their treatment of other people is antisemitism.

You could probably go ON and ON and ON reading all the articles related to their discrimination, while their history can be fully read in about a single Wiki article. Maybe a few, if you include events, but those also include and relate to other people and nations directly, which is why I do not consider it specifically apart of Jewish history.

Additional fun fact. If you type in Google ‘Jewish Discrimination’, it will autocomplete an addition at the end; ‘Lawyers’. As if you need a specific type of lawyer for discrimination. As if this type of discrimination is somehow special.

These parasites are beyond-disgusting victim screechers.
Psy Key

Cocky Scamp
@Barhandar  
All gods are shaped after mortals, after all, so it’s not very surprising. I do think that quite a few Asian-origin gods are quite different in that respect. Not that they actually exist, because c’mon, but that at least people like the Japanese and Chinese TRIED to make their gods godly and have aspirations far above what mortals can aspire. (Though, some of them can still be exceptionally selfish, so just another point of reference that all gods are man-made.)

@Officer Hotpants  
What Bar means by it is that it’s incredibly telling that these seemingly omnipotent beings get really bored and do absolutely terrible things in their tales, seemingly for entertainment or teaching a lesson, and it’s just a single brick in the house of very human-like properties and mannerisms that gods seem to do.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
It seems the Jews still worship Moloch. Nowadays however, instead of burning their own children they burn everyone else’s, if perhaps metaphorically, but I don’t put it above them to do it literally.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

They purposefully go into detail about all the forms of discrimination, like some instruction book, and they even talk about things such as Blood Libel, which is RIDICULOUS, and what they’re basically saying is that if any of your ancestors were jew-haters, then you’re one as well. (Spoiler alert, nearly the ENTIRE world at some point in history has expelled the jews, for some time. Meaning EVERYONE, in their eyes, must walk on egg shells forever.)
Also known as “jews are world champions at not getting the fucking hint”.

@Psy Key  
Chinese divinity is literally a bureaucracy.
user7853

@Psy Key  
i still laugh at “the germans had complex rail and cart systems to systematically and automatically throw people in the ovens”  
im not saying the holocaust didnt happend or anything but, cmon dude

as someone who enjoys reading about history of any kind, im reluctant to believe most of what a group of people that have been consistently hated through all history have to claim  
but who knows, maybe hating ze jews is juts a sickness that can be cured
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide