Big Bad Politics!

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
If America was split on Trump, then it makes sense for Biden to be lower than that, as even Democrats don’t all like him. I don’t like him much either, since he’s just dragging his feet on every issue.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart  
I don’t like him for the basic level incompetence. He is, even when he did something that should be popular like Afghanistan, flailing with it even if one could blame Trump for some of the situation or say that the Pentagon did it all and he wasn’t at fault. I think the selling point of Biden was that he would be the president that you could go to sleep at night even if things were a little rough. He doesn’t need a Trump “macho man” persona to do that but he does need to project confidence and be more consistent on a basic level.
Anonymous #0847
@TheBridge  
Considering he was one of the people that was initial to getting the U.S. into they Hellhole of a war. Fuck him! He screwed up going in and getting out. There was a date set he should have focused on pulling equipment and troops out before then didn’t and left Americans there to suffer while filling aircrafts spineless deserters out first. Everyone knows he fucked it up on purposed so he can warmonger more later. Luckily the way it was so botched no one will believe it is to “Fix drumps mess” as they will and not just make his friends richer.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
@HorsesPlease19  
What “recession” do you speak of? You mean the recession that the government caused by sending business owners to jail, paying people to not work, printing more money than at any other moment in history, and preventing cargo ships from docking (among other actions)? Oh, that recession.  
Well, the “easy” answer is to make the government stop attempting to deliberately screw everyone over.
Anonymous #0847
New Variant and the Faucists demand more lockdowns after promising getting jabbed as many times as they tell you would guarantee freedom until it doesn’t. Freedom to leave your cage on a short leash is not freedom and they will not learn.
Humble Oriathan
A toast - Incredibly based

Wally Worshiper
@Officer Hotpants  
I just don’t get it. The very people who have shown contempt, hatred, and defiance towards the government for the 4 years Trump was in office is now pro-big government and nods their empty heads at whatever they say. Even Antifa marches for pro-government choices now. They’re even saying that Biden did the right thing with the ban on african travel when they also pitched a fit over Trump doing the same thing to China. Imagine willingly using cognitive disonance just to spite the other side.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Humble Oriathan  
They were never opposed to government, just opposed to Trump. Most of the government was opposed to Trump. His own party stonewalled him for 4 years. It didn’t help that his narcissism meant he surrounded himself with whatever snake stroked his ego, he made decisions purely on whether it boosted his ratings with his base, and changed his mind every hour.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart  
Too tired to gather all the links for a long post on this, but I will say, Trump negotiated the treaty with the Taliban and I considered how he characterized his handling to also be stupid (I could believe his people not abandoning a strategic airbase as quickly, but no way they would be able to get all the equipment out like he confidently claimed). My negativity on Biden is based more so on, even if I take his word that it was all set in motion by Trump and he had no intelligence on Afghanistan falling so quickly the way he and his administration handled it was the opposite of every thing that was supposedly good about him. An attempt at illustration of what I mean  
One close Biden foreign policy ally, who is in regular contact with the White House and the State Department, said the president’s team would never have let him leave for Camp David had they known just how quickly Afghanistan would implode amid the president’s decision to withdraw all U.S. troops by Sept. 11.

full  
The administration planned fro every possibility. We had contingency plans in place for any eventuality–including the quick fall of Kabul. That’s why we had troops per-positioned in the region to deploy as they have done

Some little conflicts in the story are understandable really, politicians are human after all and can be caught off guard, but imagine it happening again and again and again and then ignoring it.

Now I will stress, Trump, I don’t let off scot-free and one could argue that it was Bush and Obama who really made this a mess and set us up on this course, (and better yet, chronic issues with our military leadership) but I was really put off by some of his moves there even when I try to give him benefit of the doubt with things out of his control.

@RD8K  
I consider the Marxism aspect of our contemporary ideology over emphasized compared to the “postmodern” influence (which, though they can mix, are not the same). It being Wikipedia perhaps doesn’t make it the “gotcha” some would present Still interesting to see them having a formal article on it without any mention of it being a conspiracy theory. Might be interesting to click through the evaluation of the page and the talk page and see the gradual reasoning for changing it.
Psy Key

Cocky Scamp
@RD8K  
I think it’s incredibly interesting how the kikes have this concept of, “Well, if I relate it to discrimination of the jews, then people will be less likely to believe it.”

Nevermind that:  
  • Semites are the only race of people to have a wiki section specifically dedicated to explaining their discrimination.  
  • Semites are the only race of people who’s discrimination is directly linked to their history, and is so imperative to the explanation of their history that it’s impossible to separate the two..  
  • Semites are the only race of people that are so disliked you need to have a billion obstacles of guilt in the way of someone just wanting to learn something about them.  
  • Semites are the most privileged of any race in the US, and disproportionately has possession of most sectors despite being a very small percentage of the population.

I can go on and on and on, of course. I’m sure you can do so as well. The basis is that ALL OF THIS, just to try and tell you it’s all bullshit. Imagine me needing to tell you about all the bad things I’ve been accused of, so I can tell you it’s bullshit, and I’ve of course done nothing wrong. No sane person believes that.

God, I hate kikes so fucking much, dude. If there is one race of people who the world would not lose sleep over, it’s the fucking hook-nosed, rat-born, snake-taught, whining kikes.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
They’re really criticizing science because I represent science. That’s dangerous.

Just listening to this snake-tongued liar, that vicious, evil, lying sack of shit, that evil, evil son of a perdition speak for 2 minutes was too much for me. You can see there’s nothing behind his eyes. He’s totally empty, his soul has been totally consumed by his lord Satan. As a kid he probably got off on torturing animals, and now he can torture hundreds of millions of humans and it’s the only thing that gets his dick up.
Psy Key

Cocky Scamp
@Dex Stewart  
They touch the entire human race in the bank account and brain. Then they tug on your neck while saying, “Save me, I’m being oppressed!”

@TeamBlueplant  
I can live with a nuclear winter if it means turning Israel into a pile of rubble.

@UrbanMysticDee  
>I represent science  
>Criticizing science because me being involved in science  
>Dangerous

Literally every part of that fundamentally makes zero sense. Anyone with an actual grasp on science understands that when you criticize another person’s conclusion, not only is that perfectly healthy, it’s the full function of any science to begin with. If something cannot stand up to scrutiny, then what merit does it have? We would not have ANY vaccines in the first place if there wasn’t someone out there that said, “But is this method safe? If it’s not, how can we make it safe?” Does he think that it’d be logical for the first person pitching vaccines to go, “You just hate me, so you’re always going to say my proposal is wrong! Trust the science!”

And how does ANY person represent science? That’s like me claiming I represent nature because I manage environmental issues at work. You do not represent, nor control, nor functionalize ANYTHING regarding a single concept of knowledge. A mathematics teacher does not REPRESENT math, they teach it. And like any other science, things can be wrong in mathematics.

I keep thinking back to the time in my life where things started really turning. I started actually questioning anyone that came to me with some sort of sob story or, “Boohoo, I’m being persecuted!” People do not criticize and persecute for no reason. Humans do not work like this. Even if they’re trying to get a rise out of you, that’s still a reason. Anyone coming to me and immediately telling me what happened to them, without telling me why, I do not trust them. If they don’t know, that’s completely different, but kikes know full well why they deserve what they get, but they don’t like it because we should just be completely fine with them being parasitic, disgusting creatures.
Humble Oriathan
A toast - Incredibly based

Wally Worshiper
@Psy Key  
This is actually a huge problem in the medical feild. There are doctors who are that narcissistic and who have a godcomplex, always so stuck up and sure of themselves. Thinking that they can do no wrong just because they give people a few bottle of pills and tell themselves they’re some kind of savior. And if you dare criticize them or their methods, they blow their lid and insist you’re a dumb anti-science hillbilly. Those assholes need to have their medical licenses revoked.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide