Big Bad Politics!

YourPalContrail

Also I have been looking for some good political reads for next year. does anyone have any suggestions? So far I’ve read Critical Race Theory by Richard Delgado (mostly for debate prep), The Righteous Mind Why good people are divided by politics and religion by Johnathan Haidt (Highly recommend), and I was about to start The Coddling of the American Mind How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@YourPalContrail  
Politics books

Centrism: Why We Need It by Martin Goldberg (not his real name), who I regard as the greatest living political philosopher

The Truth About Mussolini and Fascism also by Martin Goldberg

None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary Allen and Larry Abraham

And I would be remiss for not mentioning my own book The Second Civil War which focuses on mainly 2015-2020 but reaches back into Benghazi, the Vietnam War, and all the way back to Bacon’s Rebellion when the British stoked racial division to put down the first American revolution.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@YourPalContrail  
Yeah. For me, I don’t mind people out guarding stuff against rioters at all. Kyle was too green to be out there that night. I disagree with the stance that we should be encouraging teens at his age to be out A lot of people who would be drawn out like that don’t have the discipline, and frankly, not fully mentally developed adults. Our culture is not producing disciplined stable individuals and a lot of young males are playing catch up in their late teens and early 20s or are lost and angry. Not in a healthy mental state. I do disagree with the folks who say that even if the police aren’t doing anything everybody should just stand back and let everything burn though.

@YourPalContrail  
hippy dippy liberal  
I frankly don’t mind hippy dippy liberals and and apolitical types, can keep a space from getting too politically obsessed.

I was called a white supremacist and a death worshiper when they aren’t just flat out lying about what I said.  
I would’ve expected they would have called ya just ignorant and useful idiot for the wrong side, not making you out to be a part of that side. >Muh Bothsidesism or something.
YourPalContrail

@TheBridge

the 3rd great untruth “life is a battle between good people and evil people”.

morality binds and blinds

and I wouldn’t say I’m apolitical at all. I love political discussion. I just don’t think the correct response to “I don’t think an ok hand (which John pearse told kyle to do cause he’s a brainlet) is enough proof to say kyle is a white supremacist” is “well now youre a white supremacist for being in sOlIdArItY with him”
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@YourPalContrail  
Bonus points for “OK hand is wahcist dogwhistle!!1!1” being a 4chan op that political idiots have bought hook, line and sinker. Absolutely nobody but the wokes and people misguided by the wokes actually considers it to be a sign of white supremacism.

Makes me wonder if they bought the other recent op yet, that being “symbol of HP’s Deathly Hallows is wahcist dogwhistle”, done because a lot of potter fans have tattooed it.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
For me, I don’t mind people out guarding stuff against rioters at all. Kyle was too green to be out there that night. I disagree with the stance that we should be encouraging teens at his age to be out A lot of people who would be drawn out like that don’t have the discipline, and frankly, not fully mentally developed adults. Our culture is not producing disciplined stable individuals and a lot of young males are playing catch up in their late teens and early 20s or are lost and angry. Not in a healthy mental state. I do disagree with the folks who say that even if the police aren’t doing anything everybody should just stand back and let everything burn though.

This
Barhandar
Artist -

@YourPalContrail  
Nah you’re authoritarian alt-right if you disagree with anything “leftists” promote.

Incidentally, that image should be a bowl, not a square, because the further left/right people go, the more authoritarian they become (and consequently the less libertarian they can be; side extremism always comes with attempting to force people).
Anonymous #0847
If you are afraid of getting run over. Stop harassing drivers in the street. I have seen a lot of these situations and it always end with the “protestors” acting like assholes to the driving jamming traffic threaten and even assault people in their cars. Enough is enough I stopped caring and looking at the footage I don’t see anyone getting hit. Saying you are “Afraid” to be checked out tells me they are not injured at all and are just using this for sympathy and that is in short supply for them after they back a child molester. Never let them forget who they sided with.
Barhandar
Artist -

@TeamBlueplant  
Group of shitposters needs not concern itself either with consequences for incorrect info not that the media cares about that either or with needing to follow the party line (i.e. with producing propaganda).

Same reason CNN displayed his mugshot overexposed and with hair gathered into a bun (whether they did it themselves or were given one already such), to disguise that the perp is downright stereotypical black criminal.
Barhandar
Artist -

@YourPalContrail  
What do the sources biased in the other direction have to say about it? Is there actual evidence for Arbery being a nigger, or was he one of the reasonable blacks and the trio are murderous morons?
Anonymous #37E1
@Barhandar  
He was definitely responsible for a series of robberies in the neighborhood, but the men confronting him had no evidence he was currently in commission of a felony, and so weren’t entitled to detain him. Or, I believe, subsequently entitled to claim self-defense when he nigged out and attacked them.

They should have waited until he grabbed something, then had two guys confront him without openly carrying, while the third stayed back to cover.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide