Big Bad Politics!

TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
On the Rittenhouse stuff. I had not gotten a chance to look at it and was uncertain both of the media’s characterization and the right’s lionization of Kyle Rittenhouse. He seemed like he could be the posterchild of a young wannabe who, innocent or guilty, shouldn’t have been out there and possibly prone to escalation and mishandling the situation. This is not to say I bought the media either (I mean, OK gesture again, really), so I just filed it for “I’ll look into it later” and while other stuff but never did till recently. While I think you can argue that Rittenhouse was green and prone to acting rashly you can do the same with mister shoot me n-word Rosenbaum. Plus, the actual footage of course is pretty damning in one direction. And the prosecutor was the defense’s best asset…

I will note I am still accessing this situation for myself (if someone can provide me with proof of Rittenhouse ties to White Surprimists groups beyond posing stupidly with strangers at a bar, please do) but yeah, this looks like self defense even if I assume the worst of Kyle Rittenhouse.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
The Democrat Party insists on being called the “Democratic” Party, even though they elect people with superdelegates and are therefore not democratic.

Also, the Democrat Party has a handful of good candidates but they always end up running hideously corrupt people with malignant narcissism who are thoroughly unlikable.
Anonymous #0847
@UrbanMysticDee  
Now we hear from stories that were around even at the time Bin Laden had been long dead from heath problems and they Alex Murphy some guy and dumped the evidence in the ocean to make Obama look good. When you think about it makes sense. They “got” him just as his presidency begins. We took Sadom alive but they waste “bin Laden” and they never did a DNA test. Even Robot Chicken made a joke he was already dead before they got to him!
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
Car Plows Through Christmas Parade In Wisconsin; Multiple Casualties Reported

27 injured. Police won’t release the number of dead yet. Press conference tomorrow at 1 PM.

An SUV reportedly plowed through a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, late on Sunday, resulting in multiple causalities.
“Multiple people were on the ground injured after the crash, which occurred shortly before 5 p.m.,” The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported. “Videos posted to social media, including a live feed of the parade operated by the City of Waukesha, show a red SUV breaking through barriers and speeding into the roadway where the parade was taking place.”

A “person of interest” was taken into custody.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

I know NOTHING
@UrbanMysticDee  
The tactic makes me think Islamic terrorism but:  
>Right after Rittenhouse trial  
>Girls dance group and “Milwaukee Dancing Grannies” being main ones I heard of being hit so far.  
I wouldn’t put it outside the possibility of being some type of “vengeance” for Rittenhouse after the media spent so much hyping this up and the rhetoric after. Secondarily, I can’t rule out some loser incel based on the causalities so far.
Anonymous #37E1
It’s definitely going to be written off as an “accident” by a criminal fleeing a crime scene. Even though pol found all his BLM-kill-whitey social media.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Anonymous #37E1  
Uncertain whether it was a crime scene (no stabbing is mentioned in the police channel), but the suspect is almost certainly identified.

@Officer Hotpants  
Six letters, starts with n, ends with igger. A dreadlocked wifebeater bailjumper sex offender (non-compliant), on two days of yet another bail.
YourPalContrail

@TheBridge

honestly I think the real answer is inn the middle. kyle rittenhouse is obviously defending himself. I don’t think that makes him a hero just that he did what he had to do. And the claims that he’s some evil white supremacist is erroneous.

was on the derpibooru political forum and 2 people in particular where just extremely bad faith about the whole trial

@Dex Stewart

ate the onion… or would it be stung by the bee
Anonymous #0847
@YourPalContrail  
It is how it is there. You have to purely agree or you are the next whatever bad guy they want to call you that week. And the “Well I never said to do that” Even if they did not they did nothing to quell others and even celebrated the fact you were not allowed to disagree on that stance and given them I would not be surprised if that was a lie anyways.
Anonymous #37E1
@Anonymous #0847  
They’re just not human. Their brains have been scooped out and replaced with MSNBC headlines. There’s no point in engaging them, just report their posts and report derpibooru itself to hasbro.
Anonymous #0847
@Anonymous #37E1  
Pretty much. There is no way you can come back after believe a child molester chasing a kid down is some how your personal hero and martyr for the cause due to political lines.
YourPalContrail

@Anonymous #0847

Its really bizarre. Haidt said reasoning is like a rider and an elephant. but its like there’s no rider just a wild elephant stomping around. I know that to you guys ill probably be seen as some hippy dippy liberal but on derpibooru I was called a white supremacist and a death worshiper when they aren’t just flat out lying about what I said. (which is like its a forum dude i can prove what i did say)
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide