Big Bad Politics!

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’ve been reading a bunch of old X-Men comics and happened across a president who looked kinda like Jimmy Carter.  
full  
As it turns out, he actually did show up in a few comics.  
fullfull  
Also apparently Stan Lee helped promote his energy saving campaign.  
full
Anonymous #0847
Kyle was found not guilty. Holy shit. I was sure they’d cave. I actually can’t believe it.
Anonymous #0847
@Officer Hotpants  
And they’re on full copium everywhere. It is still pathetic to see those that know of the media’s lies even been a target of it instantly believe Rittenhouse was every evil under the sun. They deserve to feel like shit for this after going up to bat for a child molesters wife beaters who knows what else was in that mob but they only do because they lost. They won’t learn and they’ll blame everyone but their own mob mentality and want for violence of their opposition. Even if they didn’t say it they wanted Rittenhouse to face the chair as a sign that self-defense against them is now illegal. Something the Nazis would have done.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I haven’t followed the Rittenhouse thing. Looking into it, yeah, it’s pretty much open and shut. He had a gun for defense, he used it for defense. People against him say he himself incited the violence against him, but I can’t find examples. I can find examples of the rioters attacking him. Yeah this is stupid.
Anonymous #0847
@UrbanMysticDee  
Same with Mayor Bill DeBolshevik. People are saying “If Rittenhouse was black he would have been convicted.” If he was black, the group all of them are defending would have beat him harder being being off the plantation! If it’s one thing they hate more it is black people that don not let them speak for them. And they’d still have called him a white supremacist.
Anonymous #0847
@Dex Stewart  
To ignore the fact Biden opened his big fat demented mouth to call Rittenhouse the KKK and could possibly face the same defamation many MSM should.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide