Big Bad Politics!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@Anonymous #372F  
What are they teaching you in that school you go to?

Nicki Minaj is a singer with a large ass who tweeted earlier this week I think that her cousin’s friend got the Covid vaccine and it gave him swollen testicles, so she’s advising people to seek out medical advice from their own doctors and not be bullied by people on the Internet. In response the entire media have tried to attack her and she’s been tweeting up the best trolling since Trump was banned. Now reporters have contacted her cousin’s friend and are threatening to dox him unless he goes on CNN to kiss ring and Nicki Minaj posted the blackmail texts the friend received.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

and she’s been tweeting up the best trolling since Trump was banned
Complete with hilarity like “so I must listen to those people and not listen to other ones? So if a Democrat tells black to stuff marbles up the ass, he must do it, but when anyone else tells them to get out of the way of incoming bus they must stay still and get hit?”.
Anonymous #372F
@UrbanMysticDee  
If I listened to what they taught me in school I wouldn’t be on this site questioning the trustworthiness of reporters. Nice to see someone in the entertainment industry not being retarded for once, though, even if nothing is going to come of it.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Barhandar  
Enjoy being the know it all piece of shit texasuberalles of ponybooru who has to always be right and confront and antagonize everyone who doesn’t even talk to you. I try my very best to avoid you so fuck off.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Not sure if this is political, though it does have to do with politicians, so…  
These Tweets:  
Thatcher  
Reagan

Someone needs to either make with George Floyd or tell 4chan’s Correction Thread to make it.  
Then hopefully post it on Twitter and show it to wootmaster and maybe dilarus.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Adan Druego  
Are we sure it’s not someone on the right?

Thatcher supported an active climate protection policy;[nb 5] she was instrumental in the passing of the Environmental Protection Act 1990,[195] the founding of the Hadley Centre for Climate Research and Prediction,[196] the establishment of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change,[197] and the ratification of the Montreal Protocol on preserving the ozone.[198]
Thatcher helped to put climate change, acid rain and general pollution in the British mainstream in the late 1980s,[197][199] calling for a global treaty on climate change in 1989.[200] Her speeches included one to the Royal Society in 1988,[201] followed by another to the UN General Assembly in 1989.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide