Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #443D
@Anonymous #372F  
I think this is part of a larger plan. You can say “this will be bad for ratings and cost them money,” but they’ve reached the point where they have enough money to do anything they want. They are more than willing to host a billion dollar money bonfire to cram their politics down your throat every time you look at a screen. The cure for this is obvious.

full
Anonymous #372F
@Anonymous #443D  
I don’t watch TV anyway. All the shows I cared about are dead or can be found elsewhere. Although I still need to figure out which FiM rips are the best for each season.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@IvanSatoru  
Yeah, it was freaky. I feel that this warrants another look for that episode was odd for even media standards. Usually when something doesn’t go or fit a narrative they just ignore or at least pivot some, but here they had tunnel vision, in a few cases almost a obsession on a personal level with this movie.

@Humble Oriathan  
Live and let live with a little respect is different from being okay with all aspects of that ideology. Frankly, if it wasn’t for the legalism of the ideology springing forth, I think a lot more people would treat this as just another thing some people do in our modern age.

@Anonymous #372F  
>All the shows I cared about are dead or can be found elsewhere.  
Pretty much me for most of last decade sans Pony, and this one too.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
The only times the t.v. is turned on in my house are when a certain family member turns it on. No one else actually wants to watch t.v.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
The homeless problem in NYC is a grift that is directly benefiting Andrew Cuomo and his family members financially

Introduction 146-C would increase the cap on housing vouchers, which would actually allow for housing twice as many homeless people in much better living conditions for the same cost as is being spent now to keep them in facilities that are prisons in all but name.

Currently, vouchers in the program, known as CityFHEPS, are capped at $1,265 a month for a single adult and $1,580 for a family of three or four. The legislation will require the CityFHEPS rates to align with Section 8, the country’s most successful rental assistance voucher. Section 8 allows $1,945 for a one-bedroom apartment or $2,217 for a two-bedroom apartment.
In addition, research by StreetEasy released in April 2021 found that record-high rent drops and high inventory levels from COVID-19 have more than doubled the number of homes on the market that are deemed affordable for Section 8 voucher participants. Using all apartments listed from July through December 2020, only 564 units would meet current CityFHEPS standards, whereas 71,934 would meet Section 8 standards.
Opening up the universe of apartments that are potentially voucher-eligible means more opportunities to permanently house individuals and families, and to reduce the risk and length of homelessness. A two-bedroom voucher at the increased rate would cost the city up to $21,200 a year while a shelter stay during this same time period is about $74,000 a year.

This is something that can benefit people, reduce corruption, and can be argued from both a left and right perspective, so of course no one is going to support it. No one wants a win-win situation, people aren’t happy unless there are winners and losers and are more than happy to lose if it means seeing their enemies loose.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Dex Stewart  
Are traffic laws a forced injection that has sizable chances of murdering you in a year or two, for which manufacturing company holds absolutely zero liability?

mRNA injections are more of a mandatory car for “protection against rain” that has a defect where if you brake too hard, a spike pops out of the driving wheel and impales you.
Anonymous #372F
@Dex Stewart  
Since pedos keep illegal shit on their computers, your computer is now required to have a government monitoring program installed and running at all times.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide