Big Bad Politics!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Jerbs skerd wage slaves won’t slave for wages less than unemployment.

Free Market Solution: jobs should pay people more to incentivize them to work.

Corporate fascist (also, strangely, LOLbertarian and conservative) solution: eliminate unemployment so people will starve until they are desperate enough to work for slave wages.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@UrbanMysticDee  
>Free Market  
Funny. Have y’all proponents of free market figured out a solution to “one group snowballs, monopolizes the entire market, forces everyone to work for food” problem that is absolutely inevitable without some sort of control* preventing trusts, criminal coercion, sabotage and plain ol’ taking over places by force, yet?

*USA has become a corporatocracy specifically because government that can be influenced by the market, e.g. legal bribery or letting market spies in = government that can’t control the market
Anonymous #443D
@UrbanMysticDee  
The late Jerry Pournelle said many years ago that a perfectly unregulated, perfectly free market will sooner or later have human flesh for sale, literally, metaphorically, or both.

@Jomok0  
Not even MKogwheel?
user7853

aight so in this irrelevant corner of the world we have a sweet thats a long cookie bathed in chocolate, the name of it is “negrita” (literal translation is small black, its usually a surname given to a child in an affectuate manner, like calling someone kiddo) wich fits the darn thing and has been that way for many years now

till today where nestle just changed the name to something i cant even remember because of how dumb it is for “muh discrimination” reasons

why does sjw yankee land has to ruin things even on the opposite side of the world, and why food of all things
user7853

@IvanSatoru  
nope, it ends with an A meaning its used to referr to the female gender, whereas ending in O is for the male gender (yes, spanish has different words when referring to either a male of a female, usually using the male version when a adressing a mixed group of people)

im talking about this one  
full

i havent seen the ones you sent in this part of the continent, though judging by the logo they must be quite old, or either are from colombia and nearby, wich is already full of black people anyways so it shouldnt be an issue
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just remembered awhile ago there was some big deal about blackface caricatures being used in Italy I think? Even though they weren’t blackface caricatures,they were just caricatures. Here there’s a stigma attached to caricaturing black folks, sometimes it’s okay,others not.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based

Wally Worshiper
One of my coworkers, a cute skinny black chick, admitted that she feels safer being around white guys like me than the black men in her neighborhood lmao. The urge to colonize is rising.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide