Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #372F
@Humble Oriathan  
Nope. They’re trying to drum up support for heavy gun control. Notice that shootings always conveniently increase whenever a legislative body starts pushing for it.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Anonymous #372F  
coverage of shootings  
They mostly happen at same rate
regardless, the news just don’t care if they’re not ordered by higher-ups to cover them to push an agenda.

• ALLEGEDLY democratic periods have higher shootings rate than republican ones.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@UrbanMysticDee  
My argument on the subject has pretty much always been that a brother and sister couple look absolutely normal walking down the street to anyone unfamiliar with their blood relation, but two guys or two girls… that just stands out, not even mentioning how those people tend to dress and color their hair.

Incest can and indeed has saved the human race, homosexuality hasn’t and probably never will.
Adán Druego
Artist -

@Perplexia  
When I suppose these days my point is no longer valid as society has changed in respect to just what is and is not acceptable.

But basically, in the past, at least, an incestuous heterosexual couple looks identical to any other heterosexual couple, while a same-sex couple obviously does not. A brother and sister can pass as a husband and wife, while same-sex couples can not, again in the past, at least.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Adan Druego  
Homosexuality is actually “better” for human genepool than incest, because incest muddles it up by doubling down on any possible flaws in the DNA, while homosexuals, or rather, their existence, promotes non-gay relatives to have more children.
Adán Druego
Artist -

@UrbanMysticDee  
I honestly had no idea what that’s even supposed to mean.

@Exhumed Legume  
During hard times, like near world ending events, people seek shelter where ever they can. After some time people begin to produce chilren, who do the same and so on. Due to a limited number of potential mates eventually inbreeding between cousins or closer occur. The genetic bottleneck of our shared past most likely due to a massive volcanic eruption, perhaps the Toba event, I believe it is known as.

We are all the descendants of a rather limited group of individuals who managed to survive while the majority of humanity was wiped out at some point in the past. Basically, we are all inbred.

Though, honestly I’m not sure if blacks are included. Blacks are a weird variant of the human race.
Barhandar
Artist -

@UrbanMysticDee  
Annnnd USA’s law is now fucked thanks to precedent system, making sure that for any new case, if you bring enough blatantly biased niggers to cry about it, the evidence will be discarded, and that police will now either ignore or straight up kill any junkies instead of arresting them.
Adán Druego
Artist -

What Maxine Waters is basically asking for, is lynch mob and race riots. I think she and her people need to take a moment and remember just how well that usually turned out for them. And I’m not just talking about whites against blacks. Hispanics can lynch troublesome people too. In fact, Mexicans have massacred unwanted “minorities” within their communities just as whites have done. Asians… I’m not too sure about them, but I know that they’ll most likely fight to protect their communities from black rioters and looters as well.

Blacks and their allies need to realize and undrstand that “non-blacks” outnumber them by millions. The woke need to realize that as well, because they are an even smaller minority than blacks.

I’ve also said that blm, antifa and lgbtq only exist because we, the people, allow them to exist. I mention those groups specifically because they are the one who are usually whining about oppression and they are the one who don’t seem to understand this fact. The American people have demonstrated a great deal of self-control when it comes to dealing with these groups. They always bring up “the capital” but even then most of those people who even entered the building had self-control. Conservatives, Trump Supporters, Right wing individuals and others of all races and religion have simply been allowing all this chaos to occur, but if angered and pushed even they will react and crush the other side.
Anonymous #372F
@UrbanMysticDee  
Not like he was going to get a fair trial anyway. Too politically convenient, nigh impossible to get an unbiased jury, easier to throw one man to the wolves than deal with another six months of rioting niggers.  
@Barhandar  
>straight up kill any junkies instead of arresting them.  
You’d think they’d like that, what with complaining about the prison population.
Anonymous #372F
@Officer Hotpants  
Dealing with them while still keeping the black vote is the hard part.  
@Adan Druego  
According to my town’s local looney, that’s why the dems are pushing so hard for gun control so soon after gaining control.
lasty
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

iwtcipp
@UrbanMysticDee  
Threats work. That’s the legal system moving forward, I guess. Just, whoever threatens the jury most credibly will get what they want from them.

@Officer Hotpants  
Well, unless they pulled first-degree murder charges out of nowhere, it’s all but assured. Wonder what the police will do about it, now that they know their job is illegal.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide